This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Cedar Falls is a beautiful Georgian Manor House situated in the charming village of Bishop’s Lydeard, Somerset. With some of the most comprehensive spa and health farm facilities in the UK, Cedar Falls provides nourishment for the mind, allowing you to replenish both body and soul in a child-free and stress-free environment. Just five minutes drive from Taunton, where you will find a wealth of interesting activities to suit all tastes.
The 32 guest bedrooms at Cedar Falls are a display of comfort, space and style, boasting relaxing furnishings that compliment the atmosphere of the popular spa. With sumptuous linens and supremely comfortable mattresses, you are sure to enjoy a deep sleep after a hard day's pampering. The restaurant at Cedar Falls offers mouth watering, home made dishes, giving you a warmth only achieved from good quality food. The chefs create their inspired work from locally sourced products where possible, giving a real taste of the South West. The restaurant itself boasts an open and comforting atmosphere that is ideal for you to enjoy your meal with friends and recharge your batteries in this tranquil setting. Dinner is served from 18:30 - 20:30 Cedar Falls is famed for its extensive range of health and beauty treatments available at the onsite health farm, designed to relax and tone your body. The fully facilitated spa features a Swimming Pool, Whirlpool, Saunas and Steam rooms and the well equipped Gymnasium offers an intense cardio-vascular workout. What better way to treat yourself after your exercise than a relaxing Thai Foot Massage, or any one of over 20 natural therapies available. There is also a range of treatments available for men, as well as a 9 hole golf course that will give you the chance to enjoy a glorious sunny day out on the fairway. The Hotel boasts a large area of gardens where you can lose yourself in the beauty of nature. With rare plants and trees as well as visiting Canadian Geese and Mallards, you're interest will be kept by the delights of the rolling landscaped greens. Nestling in the foot of the Quantock Hills, the spa benefits from beautiful views and natural sights of interest that will appeal to many. The Spa is in the sleepy village of Bishops Lydeard which, boasting original and traditional buildings, makes for a pleasant stroll in which to explore your surroundings. With the nearby towns and cities of Taunton, Minehead, Glastonbury and Bridgewater you are sure to find many interesting attractions, including Dunster Castle, Clarks Outlet Village, Glastonbury Tor, (the reputed birthplace of the legendary King Arthur) Hestercombe Gardens and the sprawling Exmoor National Park. Guests can use spa facilities until 17:00 on the day of departure and that changing rooms and locker facilities are available. Lunch can be ordered at an additional supplement.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Croquet , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet