- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"We found the food excellent on our stay...."
"Accommodation and staff were excellent however the quality of the food left a lot to be desired...."
"The room was ok, it was spacious the shower was powerful and hot and the bathroom also spacious and clean. Limited channels on the TV if you..."
"We were happy to have stayed here the service was excellent and the food was good we would stay here again..."
"Beautiful hotel with mouth watering food without breaking the bank! We stayed in this hotel for only one night as part of a weeks tour of So..."
About the hotel
This late 17th Century Georgian House has been lovingly restored to a boutique style hotel set amidst 6 acres of parkland on the banks of the river Suir overlooking Waterford, offering elegance with modern chic decor, the ultimate in comfort and luxury for the discerning traveller. Featuring Zaks restaurant, where our chefs prepare an eclectic mix of Irish and Continental dishes and where great emphasis is placed on purchasing locally produced food. All bedrooms, deluxe rooms and suites are individually designed and each suite is superbly decorated with its own unique charm and style with splendid views of the River Suir and Waterford City.
Suites also include either a jacuzzi bath or a classic freestanding cast iron bath and a separate shower stall. The ample lounge area in the Eros Suite is ideal for entertaining or spending away the afternoon choosing from a wide selection of books from our library. Set in Waterford city it is the ideal location for seeing this ancient city, visiting the famous Waterford Crystal factory or playing on one of the many famous golf courses like Mount Juliet for which the South East is so famous for.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
We found the food excellent on our stay.
Mid week business stay
Accommodation and staff were excellent however the quality of the food left a lot to be desired.