- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Good room recently refurbished and very comfortable. Only complaint was that it was too warm, and leaving the windows open on a Saturday nig..."
"good value for money..."
"Nice and clean hotel, booked as was going to a jive event at the assembly halls, near to shops and restaurants nice breakfast...."
"stayed in nice rooms last year at the front of the hotel very large, but back rooms smaller but cosy overlooked bus garage though but enjoye..."
"We stayed here for one night to go to a concert. The hotel is in a very good location close to town centre , we found all the staff very fri..."
About the hotel
Overlooking Steyne Gardens the Chatsworth Hotel is located in Worthing town centre and just a few minutes walk from the seafront. The Hotel has been owned and run by the same family for the past 70 years. The Chatsworth Hotel has 98 en-suite bedrooms, all with hot beverage tray, freeview TV, complimentary internet wireless connection and desk area.
The Hotel offers extensive function and conference facilities and is also licensed for civil weddings.
Showing Thursday 2 July 2015 to Friday 3 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Mountain Bike Hire, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 04/02/2015 to 31/12/2015 - Please note that the hotel is currently undergoing a gradual refubishment programme, therefore there is visible scaffolding to the south of the building, this may obstruct sea views. The LateRooms.com rates for Chatsworth Hotel in Worthing are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Fine for checking in , room a bit dated , staff not very observant at breakfast , had to wait to be offered tea , no veggie option for breakfast , other than full English without the sausage and bacon , apart from that a ok stay ,
decent hotel and reasonable value for money
Good room recently refurbished and very comfortable.
Only complaint was that it was too warm, and leaving the windows open on a Saturday night meant a lot of noise from the street. So despite the quality of hotel we didnt get much sleep.