- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"We had such have a amazing warm welcome , despite a grouchy 2 year old , and a rather excited 5 year old in tow. The staff were very very h..."
"Location, place and personnel were all fantastic. Highly recommended. Only thing to improve, exted booking in time table...."
"Although we have eaten at Cameley Lodge many times it was the first time we stayed overnight. It was a wonderful experience and excellent va..."
"The lodge was everything i imagined and more, from our arrival we were greeted to a warm welcome and very friendly staff and it never dilute..."
"Spent two nights at Cameley Lodge. 10 miles from Bath where we visited the Christmas Market. Our evening meal from the restaurant menu was..."
About the hotel
Set in beautiful countryside looking out over private lakes just 10 miles from Bristol, Bath, Wells - 8 miles from Bristol Airport. A small country hotel, family run. Classified as a "3 star small hotel" by the AA.
Excellent quality food using fresh local produce where available, fully licenced with outdoor activities such as fly fishing, clay pigeon shooting, target golf available. Close to tourist area's such as Stonehenge, Glastonbury, Exmoor, Longleat, Cheddar Gorge, Wye Valley, Tintern Abbey,
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Quad Biking , Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
fantastic weekend away
We had such have a amazing warm welcome , despite a grouchy 2 year old , and a rather excited 5 year old in tow.
The staff were very very helpful and informed us of all the local sites to see and areas to explore.
The room was clean tidy with a lovely soft comfy bed as well.
Evening meal was just so amazing , the children's food was the same quality and appearance as the adults. Just perfect. I would recommend this hotel to family members and business clients to stay there any time. As my 5 year old said , " I'm moving in for good!". After that comment , I'm questioning my parental skills.
Location, place and personnel were all fantastic.
Highly recommended. Only thing to improve, exted booking in time table.