- 4 guest reviews
"Comfortable and cosy...."
"Had a great stay Stunning view of the lake when we woke in the morning Breakfast was excellent and very well presented. Thanks for a great..."
"We had such have a amazing warm welcome , despite a grouchy 2 year old , and a rather excited 5 year old in tow. The staff were very very h..."
"Location, place and personnel were all fantastic. Highly recommended. Only thing to improve, exted booking in time table...."
About the hotel
Cameley Lodge set in beautiful countryside just off the Mendip Hills A 3 star "small hotel" offers quality accommodation and food looking over Cameley Lakes and the Limestone Link. 10 miles from Bristol and Bath, 8 Miles Wells. Bristol Airport is just 20 Minutes away.
The ideal base for touring the West Country and surrounding area - Cardiff, Tintern Abbey, Tyntesfield, Stourhead, Stonehenge, Cheddar Caves and Gorge, Longleat, Glastonbury, Weston Super Mare, Bath &West Show Ground, SS Great Britain and many more.
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable and cosy.
Had a great stay Stunning view of the lake when we woke in the morning Breakfast was excellent and very well presented.
Thanks for a great stay wish we could have stayed a few nights longer