- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Although we have eaten at Cameley Lodge many times it was the first time we stayed overnight. It was a wonderful experience and excellent va..."
"The lodge was everything i imagined and more, from our arrival we were greeted to a warm welcome and very friendly staff and it never dilute..."
"Spent two nights at Cameley Lodge. 10 miles from Bath where we visited the Christmas Market. Our evening meal from the restaurant menu was..."
"Me and my partner stayed at cameley lodge for two nights and we were highly impressed with the hotel, the customer service and the beautiful..."
"Excellent & friendly staff who were always willing to do anything for us. Extremely clean, tidy & well equipped room. I would definitely rec..."
About the hotel
Set in beautiful countryside looking out over private lakes just 10 miles from Bristol, Bath, Wells - 8 miles from Bristol Airport. A small country hotel, family run. Classified as a "3 star small hotel" by the AA.
Excellent quality food using fresh local produce where available, fully licenced with outdoor activities such as fly fishing, clay pigeon shooting, target golf available. Close to tourist area's such as Stonehenge, Glastonbury, Exmoor, Longleat, Cheddar Gorge, Wye Valley, Tintern Abbey,
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Quad Biking, Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Cameley Lodge in Bristol are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Evening meals were varied and tasty, Rooms were clean, breakfast well presented, ample, not rushed.
Birthdays at Cameley.
Although we have eaten at Cameley Lodge many times it was the first time we stayed overnight.
It was a wonderful experience and excellent value for money. We were made to feel completely at home and very welcome. It was one of the best birthday treats.