- Very Good
- 46 guest reviews
"Well satisfied with the room tidy and clean loved the bathroom will be definelty staying here again thank you also I've recommended a few fr..."
"The hotel is very clean and welcoming. The rooms are smart and clean however the beds and pillows are so uncomfortable!..."
"The Staff at the hotel in all Departments were excellent...."
"TOP HOTEL, LOVELY ROOMS, FRIENDLY STAFF, NICELY DECORATED, COULDNT ASK FOR MUCH ELSE TBF......"
About the hotel
Ideally located off the M6 Junction 9 the Park Inn by Radisson Birmingham Walsall is great for easy access to all major routes and destinations including Birmingham NEC, Birmingham International Airport and Birmingham City Centre. Nearby attractions include the World Famous Cadbury World, National Sea Life Centre and Black Country Living Museum. All are easily accessible by car or rail, the hotel being less than 5 minutes walk from Bescot Station.
Let’s not forget we are also adjacent to Bescot Stadium – home of Walsall FC. Accommodation is designed in a fresh, contemporary style and all 120 rooms are air conditioned and ensuite featuring 32" LCD Televisions with full free view channels, good lighting and well -lit desk areas thoughtfully equipped with the business traveller in mind. This vibrant hotel is also a convenient meeting place and offers a stylish, modern meeting room offering a great choice for any business meeting of 2 to 30 delegates. Guests can enjoy dining at The HUB Restaurant and Bar in a relaxing and friendly environment choosing from a range of dishes fulfilling all of our guests requirements. The hotel provides FREE WIFI throughout all bedrooms and public areas providing hassle free access to the internet. Our onsite gym facility is complimentary to all hotel residents offering cardiovascular and fitness equipment. Free on-site parking is available for all guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
Great value budget hotel. Excellent breakfast.
This hotel is basically in an industrial estate.
We had room 309, a family room. The bed was comfortable and the area quiet. The room was a little small for a family - with the sofa bed out it wasn't really possible for an adult to get all the way round the sofa bed as the desk/tv table met it at the end. However, for a budget room it was fine. The room was pretty clean and the water pressure in the bathroom was pretty good too - similar to that you would expect from a shower at a public swimming pool. The staff were friendly and the car park was large - and free. We went out for dinner - the hotel is situated close to other large business parks for retail and food. The breakfast had a great selection and there really was something for everyone. The cooked food was hot and staff were refilling items regularly so nothing ran out. I wouldn't want to stay here for a long time with a young family as the room was really a bit small but it was good for a 1-night stopover. Overall I would say this is a brilliant budget hotel once you get over the first impressions of the general area.
Well satisfied with the room tidy and clean loved the bathroom will be definelty staying here again thank you also I've recommended a few friends.