- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"We were blessed with brilliant weather which enhanced the fantastic views from our room (Osborne). The facilities were first class and all t..."
"I'd worked all day and then flown and drove down for work the next day. I was a bit frazzled to say the least. The hotel & view took my brea..."
"We had a brilliant stay. Lots to do everyday. The hotel is situated on the outskirts of Torquay a lovely quiet location @ Meadfoot beach. Ea..."
"With the hotel having 4 stars, I would have expected the extractor fan in the enclosed bathroom/toilet to be working, and perhaps it would h..."
"Lovely hotel with great views. Food was excellent - the dinner was well served, hot and tasty, and the breakfast was perfect. The rooms were..."
About the hotel
The Osborne is at the centre of an elegant Regency-period crescent. It overlooks 6 acres of grounds that stretch to Meadfoot Beach, with stunning views across the English Riviera. The elegantly peaceful hotel has indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools (seasonal) and one of the most exclusive health and leisure suites on the English Riviera.
Large enough to be luxurious, yet small enough to keep a personal touch, the Osborne Hotel is ideal for visiting Torquay or South Devon for business or leisure.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Solarium, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/10/2014 to 21/12/2014 - The Brasserie restaurant is open 10am-6pm with lunch served between 12pm and 2pm. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
We were blessed with brilliant weather which enhanced the fantastic views from our room (Osborne).
The facilities were first class and all the staff were courteous, making us feel most welcome. Nothing was too much trouble. The hotel is in a delightful setting with excellent facilities and I would strongly recommend it to anyone wanting a true British holiday with traditional elegance.
Best Fish & chips of my life! (And lots of other good things)
I'd worked all day and then flown and drove down for work the next day.
I was a bit frazzled to say the least. The hotel & view took my breath away. I was greated by a wonderfully warm and informative receptionist who told me about all the facilities. I had a lovely swim in the indoor pool, then the best fish &chips of my life and then bed, woke feeling wonderfully refreshed and a great breakfast and thoroughly ready for work. My only very slight gripe is the wifi didn't support me streaming Netflix and I'm in the middle of a box set (but that would be really digging deep to find a gripe)