- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"The hotel was not far from the main harbour area and close to a lovely coastal path walk which allowed us to see spectacular views out to se..."
"Great location beach yards away town 10 minute walk. Rooms lavish, huge bed and very comfortable. Flat screen TV in room too very pleased...."
"Great outlook from room over Meadfoot Beach. Food excellent and service very good. Bedroom probably due for a refresh of paint and chairs in..."
"from the moment we arrived all staff was very polite & accommodating , rooms was well equipped with tea & coffee plus a nice supply of biscu..."
"We were blessed with brilliant weather which enhanced the fantastic views from our room (Osborne). The facilities were first class and all t..."
About the hotel
The Osborne is at the centre of an elegant Regency-period crescent. It overlooks 6 acres of grounds that stretch to Meadfoot Beach, with stunning views across the English Riviera. The elegantly peaceful hotel has indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools (seasonal) and one of the most exclusive health and leisure suites on the English Riviera.
Large enough to be luxurious, yet small enough to keep a personal touch, the Osborne Hotel is ideal for visiting Torquay or South Devon for business or leisure.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Solarium , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
A happy break away
The hotel was not far from the main harbour area and close to a lovely coastal path walk which allowed us to see spectacular views out to sea and around the bay.
The hotel itself was clean with fairly modern interior. At the time we arrived new carpets were being fitted in some rooms so it appears that work is underway to improve the rooms further. The pool is small but warm however take goggles as the chlorine was rather high and eyes begin to sting after 20 minutes. Breakfast was wonderful and being gluten free was not an issue as I had plenty to choose from. Staff were friendly and helpful. I would happily stay again and recommend to others.
Great location beach yards away town 10 minute walk.
Rooms lavish, huge bed and very comfortable. Flat screen TV in room too very pleased.