- 26 guest reviews
"Attractive, clean room with all the facilities you would expect. The decor was somewhat dated and the TV very small for the size of the room..."
"A really nice hotel, I was only there for a short time as I was attending a wedding in the area, but the staff were friendly , helpful and e..."
"Arriving late afternoon on the 14th August '15, we found the reception staff extremely welcoming, our room was of a high standard and the ho..."
"Very nice hotel, excellent staff, food and service. The rooms I've stayed in could do with a little tidying up and probably a better shower..."
"We thought the standard of the rooms very good and the beds were very comfortable and inviting with their lovely white bedding. Service at d..."
About the hotel
Hogarths Stone Manor Hotel's original building once sat majestically within its estate grounds here in Kidderminster, which date back to the Doomsday Book! Sadly destroyed by fire, the residence was rebuilt in 1926 as another private dwelling, before swinging into the sixties as a private members club, and then becoming a hotel a decade later. Steeped in such history, it will come as no surprise that that Hogarths Stone Manor Hotel offers traditional values when it comes to high standards of service. Warm and friendly yet professional and efficient, our delightful staff go out of their way to make this as homely a place now as it was all those years ago for its original owners.
With Tudor black and white beams, original features and walled gardens in its stunning grounds; families, business guests and couples will all find something to fall in love with here. Our tennis courts and local attractions mean there's lots to look forward to if you can tear yourself away for a few hours!
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 14/07/2013 to 31/12/2015 - POOL IS NO LONGER IN USE The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Spacious and comfortable stay
Attractive, clean room with all the facilities you would expect.
The decor was somewhat dated and the TV very small for the size of the room but overall excellent value.
Hogarths Stone Manor Hotel
A really nice hotel, I was only there for a short time as I was attending a wedding in the area, but the staff were friendly , helpful and eager to help.
The room was clean, and bigger than I expected it to be, with its own bath and separate shower. they have kept the character of the building and have not tried to modernise the rooms more than they needed to.