- Very Good
- 70 guest reviews
"A gorgeous traditional hotel. We were in Room 4 in the main hotel, a large comfortable room with lovely views. Every single person whom we m..."
"Staff were helpful and friendly, facilities were good, however cold water tap was running hot which with the heat was inconvenient. Overall..."
"On arrival I was taken back by how beautiful the hotel was on the outside. I had a very friendly reception and also on departure. Then find..."
"Having booked this hotel I was really worried when I then looked on Tripadviser as there were so many negative comments. But I have to say,..."
"Willoughby Court was in need of cleaning, as were the window sills in our room; and the mattress was well past its best - very squashy and s..."
About the hotel
Risley Hall is an 11th Century Saxon country house set in 7 acres of private landscaped grounds. Within the hotel is the 16th Century Baronial Hall, which has been tastefully restored to provide an area of great charm and character. Risley Hall is a popular country retreat, famous for its cuisine, luxurious rooms and outstanding service.
The Manor House has 16 individually named bedrooms all with their own unique decor. Adjoining the Manor House is the Willoughby Court wing where there are a further 19 spacious suites. Within the grounds is the hotels Health Spa where the facilities include an indoor swimming, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. Our professional therapists provide a variety of indulgent treatments all designed to soothe tired bodies or rejuvenate the mind.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful hotel Outstanding personal service
A gorgeous traditional hotel.
We were in Room 4 in the main hotel, a large comfortable room with lovely views. Every single person whom we met was smiling and welcoming. The customer service was so good I broke the conviction of a lifetime and left a £10 tip.
great overall just a fee niggles
Staff were helpful and friendly, facilities were good, however cold water tap was running hot which with the heat was inconvenient.
Overall though was pleasantly surprised after reading other reviews. Some parts are a little tired and in need of a bit of tlc although we really enjoyed our stay. Would definitely return