- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"I stayed in a suite in Willoughby crt. The rooms were lovely and a huge bathroom. A little dusty in places but that didn't ruin my stay. The..."
"Friendly staff, great value and lovely grounds. But feels like it needs a bit of an overhaul to get stuff fixed. Also a bit understaffed the..."
"We had a nice stay. We stayed in a superior suite. There was a stain on the whole of the back of the sofa, and the furniture was old and tir..."
"Risley Hall Hotel and Spa...."
About the hotel
Risley Hall is an 11th Century Saxon country house set in 7 acres of private landscaped grounds. Within the hotel is the 16th Century Baronial Hall, which has been tastefully restored to provide an area of great charm and character. Risley Hall is a popular country retreat, famous for its cuisine, luxurious rooms and outstanding service.
The Manor House has 16 individually named bedrooms all with their own unique decor. Adjoining the Manor House is the Willoughby Court wing where there are a further 19 spacious suites. All rooms are en-suite with tea and coffee making facilities and free WiFi. Free onsite parking is available for guests.
You'll find a variety of seasonal dishes on offer, along with an extensive selection of fine wines to complement your meal. On the ground floor of the Manor House at Risley Hall Hotel and Spa is the cocktail bar, Orangery Lounge, Drawing Room and the AA Rosette Abbey's Restaurant.
Within the grounds is the hotels Health Spa where the facilities include an indoor swimming, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. Our professional therapists provide a variety of indulgent treatments all designed to soothe tired bodies or rejuvenate the mind. Risley Hall Hotel & Spa is only a mile away from the M1 motorway and 11 miles from East Midlands Airport. Nottingham city centre is only 8 miles away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
My midweek stay
I stayed in a suite in Willoughby crt.
The rooms were lovely and a huge bathroom. A little dusty in places but that didn't ruin my stay. The tv was in a cabinet though with doors on so was a bit hard to watch the Olympics unless you sat aright in front of it. That was my only negative. The hotel staff were fabulous and knew I was was on my own so checked regularly that I was ok. The food was amazing and nothing was too much trouble. Will definitely go back. The spa was nice and lovely staff. Gym needs improvement, equipment was acceptable but filthy and put me off going back.
Good value but needs some work.
Friendly staff, great value and lovely grounds.
But feels like it needs a bit of an overhaul to get stuff fixed. Also a bit understaffed the night we were there. Long wait for bar service.