- 7 guest reviews
"We stayed easter weekend service very good staff pleasant and friendly room good catered for my dogs two energetic huskies would recommend t..."
"Would stay again if there was a b&b deal..."
"The Fox and Hounds is a wonderful place to escape to. The staff are wonderful. The service is great. The food is marvellous...."
"Return visit to the Fox & Hounds, well pleased still as good as ever. Friendly service, excellent food, good room & bed. will be returning....."
"Very friendly staff and wonderful food. A great find!..."
About the hotel
The Fox and Hounds, a former coaching inn dating from the 18th century, can be found in Sinnington, an idyllic village at the base of the moors, with its pretty river and banks of daffodils. The Fox and Hounds offers a warm, friendly welcome with an AA rosette award for fresh Modern British cooking. Please note we do accept pets at a charge of £8 per night
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Fox and Hounds in PICKERING are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed easter weekend service very good staff pleasant and friendly room good catered for my dogs two energetic huskies would recommend this highly
Nice pub and village good food but room was not worth the rate we paid.
Would stay again if there was a b&b deal