- 2 guest reviews
"Friendly,immaculate, quiet and the food was amazing..."
"We stayed easter weekend service very good staff pleasant and friendly room good catered for my dogs two energetic huskies would recommend t..."
About the hotel
The Fox and Hounds, a former coaching inn dating from the 18th century, can be found in Sinnington, an idyllic village at the base of the moors, with its pretty river and banks of daffodils. The Fox and Hounds offers a warm, friendly welcome with an AA rosette award for fresh Modern British cooking. Please note we do accept pets at a charge of £8 per night
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly,immaculate, quiet and the food was amazing
We stayed easter weekend service very good staff pleasant and friendly room good catered for my dogs two energetic huskies would recommend this highly