- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"We stayed easter weekend service very good staff pleasant and friendly room good catered for my dogs two energetic huskies would recommend t..."
"Would stay again if there was a b&b deal..."
"The Fox and Hounds is a wonderful place to escape to. The staff are wonderful. The service is great. The food is marvellous...."
"Return visit to the Fox & Hounds, well pleased still as good as ever. Friendly service, excellent food, good room & bed. will be returning....."
"Very friendly staff and wonderful food. A great find!..."
About the hotel
The Fox and Hounds, a former coaching inn dating from the 18th century, can be found in Sinnington, an idyllic village at the base of the moors, with its pretty river and banks of daffodils. The Fox and Hounds offers a warm, friendly welcome with an AA rosette award for fresh Modern British cooking. Please note we do accept pets at a charge of £8 per night
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed easter weekend service very good staff pleasant and friendly room good catered for my dogs two energetic huskies would recommend this highly
Nice pub and village good food but room was not worth the rate we paid.
Would stay again if there was a b&b deal