- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Thank you for a pleasant stay...."
"We stayed here when attending a concert at Wembley stadium this week. With Friendly and helpful staff, secure & free car park at rear, free..."
"The hotel staff were very welcoming, the room was comfortable and clean...."
"A very pleasant hotel, which helped make our stay very enjoyable. We arrived early, as were attending a funeral, and the staff ensured that..."
"From arrival I experienced friendly and helpful service, car parking was included in the room price, and was freely available. The bar area..."
About the hotel
A West London hotel with stylish rooms, a convenient location and dedication to the highest standards of service, the Ramada Ruislip is the perfect home away from home for the business or casual traveller. Whether you are attending a special event, seeking a relaxing retreat or want a comfortable base from which to work, the Ramada Ruislip in West London offers exceptional accommodation with a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Our convenient position adjacent to South Ruislip tube and rail terminal means that guests can effortlessly travel to Central London, easily arriving within half an hour.
Wembley Stadium is also a mere five miles away and takes 6-11minutes via the Chiltern Railway. These factors, combined with our secure car parking facilities, make the Ramada Ruislip the ideal setting for your business trip or leisure break. Wi-Fi is offered complimentary for the first 24hours of your stay. Please note that at least one guest per room must be over 21 years of age, and able to provide photo ID if requested.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please be aware this hotel does not accept any pets. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Thank you for a pleasant stay.
Couldn't find fault if we tried.
We stayed here when attending a concert at Wembley stadium this week.
With Friendly and helpful staff, secure & free car park at rear, free WiFi, comfortable and clean room and reasonably priced (for a hotel) drinks at the bar. We did not eat in the hotel restaurant, except for the continental breakfast which was lovely, plentiful and sufficient for us but a full English breakfast is available for an extra charge if that's your thing. The hotel's location is perfect for Wembley, which is just a 10 minute journey away from the tube and train station right next door to the hotel. We were in room 106, next to the train line and we didn't hear much noise train-wise or aircraft-wise. In fact I found the air con fan noisier than any train or plane but this can easily be turned off in the room if you wish. There are plenty of local shops if you need anything for your stay and a very pleasant pub next door if you fancy a change of scenery.