- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Really pleasantly surprised by this little retreat. I stayed for one night, but wished it had been more. Its very rare that such an old buil..."
"Friendly staff made this stay a pleasant one. The hotel has some deep history and a modern twist with new builds added to existing 15th or 1..."
"A unique building set in very pleasant countryside...."
"Really unusual tudor manor house. Friendly..."
"This is a gorgeous hotel, full of character. The only problem being that it's a bit out of town with nothing in walking distance - and there..."
About the hotel
Set in four acres of beautiful landscaped gardens and surrounded by original moat, The Albright Hussey Manor has a enviable reputation of offering some of the finest accomodation in the midlands. C1524 the hotel encompasses a wealth of history whilst offering the very highest standard in modern comfort & cuisine. The greatest care has been taken in furnishing the 29 en suite bedrooms including family suites, 4 poster spas & beds, original beams and antiques.
FREE WI/FI BROADBAND IN ALL PUBLIC AREAS & BEDROOMS!! Extra beds available at a small supplement - please ask for details.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Fitness Centre, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful setting, matched by the quality of the staff and the effort put in.
Really pleasantly surprised by this little retreat.
I stayed for one night, but wished it had been more. Its very rare that such an old building has everything working and of good quality. The room was very comfortable, rather than luxurious, but the staff, food and general service were superb. Really personal feel to the hotel and the effort put in by the owner and his team makes it a really good place to stay.
Good food, good rooms, good lcation
Friendly staff made this stay a pleasant one.
The hotel has some deep history and a modern twist with new builds added to existing 15th or 16th Century original buildings. The grounds are pleasant with ample parking. Definitely worth staying if you enjoy good service.