- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"A lovely location - staff very pleasant and helpful - disappointed when booking that we were not told that hotel was used for weddings...."
"From the moment we walked into reception we felt like valued customers. Every member of staff was friendly, helpful and efficient and the fo..."
"Good value and service, in country..."
"Service was excellent - very professional. Staff were very accomodating. Food was top drawer...."
"Our room was comfortable and quiet situated in the countryside. The food was excellent and the staff were friendly and efficient...."
About the hotel
Set in four acres of beautiful landscaped gardens and surrounded by original moat, The Albright Hussey Manor has a enviable reputation of offering some of the finest accomodation in the midlands. C1524 the hotel encompasses a wealth of history whilst offering the very highest standard in modern comfort & cuisine. The greatest care has been taken in furnishing the 29 en suite bedrooms including family suites, 4 poster spas & beds, original beams and antiques.
FREE WI/FI BROADBAND IN ALL PUBLIC AREAS & BEDROOMS!! Extra beds available at a small supplement - please ask for details.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely location - staff very pleasant and helpful - disappointed when booking that we were not told that hotel was used for weddings.
Wonderful country hotel, a real gem
From the moment we walked into reception we felt like valued customers.
Every member of staff was friendly, helpful and efficient and the food was amazing. Hoping to return soon!