- Very Good
- 104 guest reviews
"The hotel was in a good location - about 10 minutes walk from the centre/coach station. The room was clean and tidy and the bed was comforta..."
"Clean, comfortable and helpful staff...."
"good central accommodation..."
"The hotel gave very good service. The double room however was so tiny I was bumping into the wall each time I turned in bed. This was the on..."
"Slept so well we missed breakfast! Unheard of!..."
About the hotel
Perfectly located for Manchester Conference Centre, and just 10 minute walk the main shops, bars and restaurants the hotel is ideal place to kick-back and relax after a day’s sightseeing or attending an all day conference. All the rooms are comfortably furnished, with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Relax in our Courtyard Bar, sample our fantastic cocktails and enjoy a bite to eat.
Piccadilly Station and the Metrolink, just 300 metres away, and there is a car park adjacent to the hotel on Charles Street, chargeable locally.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/11/2012 to 30/11/2017 - Please note that a £50 pre authorisation of a credit or debit card is required on check in, this is for any additional items you may require during your stay. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was in a good location - about 10 minutes walk from the centre/coach station.
The room was clean and tidy and the bed was comfortable. Food also excellent (additional charge but well worth it). Beautiful conservatory bar. Would definitely recommend it.
Clean, comfortable and helpful staff.