- 146 guest reviews
"This place is a gem. The rate is excellent, the castle stunning and the surroundings fabulous to explore on foot. They have just upgraded so..."
"Acceptable in all categories. Other reviews seem, perhaps, somewhat harsh. For the price charged, the room was fine - perhaps slightly on th..."
"Stayed 1 night for wifes birthday and what a lovely place it is. Was given the bridal suite with 4 poster bed bathroom with corner bath and..."
"This was not a luxury hotel but it was excellent value for money, clean and well located...."
"Great price.for a castle.great views..."
About the hotel
Deep in the Warwickshire countryside, De Vere Venues Studley Castle, set in the tranquil surroundings of its own 28-acre estate near Birmingham, is the perfect location for both business and leisure guests. With easy access to the major motorway networks (M42, M40, M5 & M6) with the NEC (National Exhibition Centre) and Birmingham Airport just 20 minutes away. With Cadburys World just 20 minutes from the castle.
Why not pop into Birmingham city centre and visit the Bull Ring shopping centre. Our Hotel is full of character, bursting with style and absolutely choc-full of charm. Built in the Victorian style of a medieval castle, this truly magnificent monument provides the perfect setting for a unique conference, unforgettable training seminar, blissfully tranquil overnight hotel accommodation or fairytale wedding celebration. Its elegant Georgian dining room and lounge allows you to relax before taking advantage of the modern comforts of the Castle's 57 en suite bedrooms and purpose-designed conference rooms. With the benefit of over 30 years experience, our friendly, caring and professional staff are absolutely committed to ensuring that your time with us will be enjoyable, fulfilling, and above all truly memorable. Close to motorway, rail and air links, our central (yet secluded) location with ample, free and secure parking ensures easy access and shorter journey times to places like Warwick Castle and Shakespeare's birthplace!
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Pitch n' Putt
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
This place is a gem.
The rate is excellent, the castle stunning and the surroundings fabulous to explore on foot. They have just upgraded some beds so rooms let at Doubles can be asked for as Twins. We upgraded to a Castle room once we knew this. Room had bath in turret and views of castle and grounds. Gorgeous. Suggest you add comment on booking offering to pay extra £10 if you want extra clean room. Would be perhaps fair offer as rooms are basically cleaned only, I assume due to budget rates charged. Staff in all areas a delight. I would love to stay here again.
Our one night stay was in a so called delux superior room which had a blocked shower, dirty cups, spider webs all over the light fittings, towel rail hanging off, no soap or shampoo and one window wouldn't open and the other would not shut and the breakfast was truly awful with coffee (instant) that was so tasteless it may have been scooped directly from our blocked shower tray.
Apparently this is not a one off because our friends across the landing also had a blocked shower, a broken window with glass hanging out, their spiderwebs were bigger than ours and they actually had the staff come and change their cups as they were behind cleaning with water alone. This hotel should not boast even one star let alone three. We only stayed because had been invited to a private party there. In the unlikely event this situation arose again I would get a cab to the nearest hotel afterwards.