- 108 guest reviews
"A great place to stay. Need to train staff on customer service. Minor maintenance issues if fixed would improve the overall experience immen..."
"Impressive place. The rooms are tired but clean and the staff were very helpful. For the money I couldn't fault it...."
"I was in a single room which was comfortable and clean. Unfortunately the electrics blew so I had to move. Becky on reception was so , so he..."
"we looked out on to a lot of derelict out buildings and the grounds need more attention..."
"The accommodation was good, clean, good service and friendly but on two occasions the reception telephone rang and rang and was not answered..."
About the hotel
Deep in the Warwickshire countryside, Studley Castle, set in the tranquil surroundings of its own 28-acre estate near Birmingham, is the perfect location for both business and leisure guests. With easy access to the major motorway networks (M42, M40, M5 & M6) with the NEC (National Exhibition Centre) and Birmingham Airport just 20 minutes away. With Cadburys World just 20 minutes from the castle.
Why not pop into Birmingham city centre and visit the Bull Ring shopping centre. Our Hotel is full of character, bursting with style and absolutely choc-full of charm. Built in the Victorian style of a medieval castle, this truly magnificent monument provides the perfect setting for a unique conference, unforgettable training seminar, blissfully tranquil overnight hotel accommodation or fairytale wedding celebration. Its elegant Georgian dining room and lounge allows you to relax before taking advantage of the modern comforts of the Castle's 57 en suite bedrooms and purpose-designed conference rooms. With the benefit of over 30 years experience, our friendly, caring and professional staff are absolutely committed to ensuring that your time with us will be enjoyable, fulfilling, and above all truly memorable. Close to motorway, rail and air links, our central (yet secluded) location with ample, free and secure parking ensures easy access and shorter journey times to places like Warwick Castle and Shakespeare's birthplace!
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Pitch n' Putt
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
A great place to stay.
Need to train staff on customer service. Minor maintenance issues if fixed would improve the overall experience immensely. Attention to detail would be advantageous.
The rooms are tired but clean and the staff were very helpful. For the money I couldn't fault it.