- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"The staff were excellent. The hotel was peaceful and clean. The swimming pool is large. Children are allowed in to swim between 9am and 5.30..."
"When we booked online we were lead to believe we would have Starbucks or Starbucks coupons in our room, also we were promised upgraded toile..."
"This was a great stay. the hotel is very modern looking and feeling and has everything you might need. A Starbucks onsite, a full gym and ni..."
"Brilliant from start to finish grate friendly staff who can't do enough for you I stay here a couple of times a year and always look forward..."
About the hotel
Village Hull sits adjacent to the River Humber and many guest rooms enjoy panoramic views of the River and Humber Bridge. The hotel is just minutes from the A63 providing access to the centre of Hull area within 5 minutes. The Port of Hull is 15 minutes drive and Hessle Train Station is just 1 mile away.
Village Hotels offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa to relax in; a choice of stylish dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras! Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Hotel Hull.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Currency Exchange, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note: no pets are allowed. Health & Fitness entrance fee is £5.00 per person per stay. Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques but major credit & debit cards only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Awful, soulless place
Overpriced, flimsy wooden floors, anodyn box.
In a rubbish area for town or ferry.
A good family stay
The staff were excellent.
The hotel was peaceful and clean. The swimming pool is large. Children are allowed in to swim between 9am and 5.30, which suited us well but might not be as good for a family with very young children wanting to be entertained first thing in the morning.
Apart from Starbucks ( who charged what you'd expect), the food was good value, especially the breakfast at £10 per adult and children free. The bar food was good quality. Our only complaint about the food (probably a rare one) was the limited menu choices for vegetarian children. The flatbread pizza was very good, but that was the only thing suitable.
The television channels were limited and the sofa bed flimsy, but would be fine for a child (maybe not for two). Hessle foreshore is well worth finding.