- Very Good
- 105 guest reviews
"Excellent accommodation, very spacious rooms. I normally travel without a car and use public transport, but this time was driving. The hotel..."
"A very strange location for a hotel on an industrial estate but we were immediately pleasantly surprised by the welcome and the facilities o..."
"Quality and customer service are always good, the price on certain days means I have to stop at other hotels which can offer the same standa..."
"We really enjoyed our stay at Urban Village hotel. The amenities were excellent and great value for money. Room was spacious and clean with..."
"As we were given bad information from a taxi driver about restaurants after leaving the theatre. we went back to the hotel and ordered Room..."
About the hotel
Village Hull sits adjacent to the River Humber and many guest rooms enjoy panoramic views of the River and Humber Bridge. The hotel is just minutes from the A63 providing access to the centre of Hull area within 5 minutes. The Port of Hull is 15 minutes drive and Hessle Train Station is just 1 mile away.
Village Urban Resorts offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa to relax in; a choice of stylish dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras! Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Urban Resort Hull.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Pet Charge is £15.00 per pet. Health & Fitness fee is £5.00 pp The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent accommodation, very spacious rooms.
I normally travel without a car and use public transport, but this time was driving. The hotel is perfect if you have a car, but a little out of the city centre.
A very strange location for a hotel on an industrial estate but we were immediately pleasantly surprised by the welcome and the facilities of the hotel.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable.
We ate in the restaurant and the food was delicious. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Hull.