- Very Good
- 68 guest reviews
"The hotel needs to invest in air con the stay was let down by the room being too hot which made the whole night unbearable with only 1 deskt..."
"The 2 night stay was spoiled by the hotel being unable to provide basic items. At our meal the first night we had to wait10 minutes for them..."
"Lovely hotel just wish we had more time to explore the grounds..."
"Booked Deluxe room to be sure of King size bed. Lovely large room with comfy seating area. Hotel has beautiful grounds...."
"Wonderful setting, very warm welcome, friendly staff in a very beautiful setting. Excellent value for money and would highly recommend this..."
About the hotel
Set in stunning grounds with 2 lakes, Botleigh Grange has a spa, swimming pool and an AA Rosette-awarded restaurant with garden views. It is just 1 mile from the M27 motorway. Some rooms overlook the lakes and gardens, and each has satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.
Highland cattle graze on the fields by the driveway at Botleigh Grange. The Spa has a spa bath, mud rasul and treatment rooms. There is also a relaxing sauna and a steam room. Guests are advised to book in advance for treatments. Our newly refurbished restaurant serves local produce and has a glass-domed ceiling. The oak-panelled cocktail lounge has an ornamental ceiling, and is ideal for pre-dinner drinks. Botleigh Grange is a 15-minute drive from Southampton Airport and just over a mile from Hedge End Rail Station. Important information: Children under the age of 15 years can use the spa facilities during the following periods: 9:00am -5:00pm.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Management need to get a grip
The best thing about this hotel is the spa where the staff are friendly and professional.
Our bathroom was dirty and the breakfast dire. Staff were friendly enough but clearly lacked training. Overall I would not recommend this hotel - poor value for money and clearly very poorly managed
Botleigh Grange Hotel & Spa
The hotel needs to invest in air con the stay was let down by the room being too hot which made the whole night unbearable with only 1 desktop fan we were given another one but it made no difference unless this was rectified it would definitely stop us from staying here again.