This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A Civilised Luxury Boutique Hotel on Exmoor, North Devon The Old Rectory Hotel is a very special place. A wonderful mix of a stylish boutique country house coupled with an un stuffy relaxed atmosphere. Nestled on the stunning Exmoor coast in North Devon, The Old Rectory Hotel is a haven in which to unwind - no crowds, no traffic; just birdsong and jaw dropping scenery.
This is somewhere magical to stop and smell the roses - so if you need to soothe the mind and replenish the soul, you couldn't choose a better place. At The Old Rectory Hotel you'll find the simple things done well; a warm welcome, thoughtful service, fabulous luxury rooms, fantastic local food from Exmoor and North Devon and, of course, an award winning wine list. If you were running away, this is where you would go! We hope you will come to unspoilt Exmoor and see us soon at The Old Rectory Hotel
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet