- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"A very warm welcome. Lovely staff...."
"We stayed only one night but found the experience excellent..."
"we had room 21, very big spacious room but is need of a bit of an update, bath was chipped, fittings very old, but a nice big comfy bed! was..."
"Our first visit to this hotel was three years ago. We decided to book again since we had thoroughly enjoyed the experience but were rather d..."
"Lovely old but well maintained building, attentive and friendly staff, and the food very good...."
About the hotel
Appleby Manor Country House Hotel is set in it's own grounds on the outskirts of the Historic Market Town of Appleby-in-Westmorland, Cumbria within the Eden Valley on the edge of the Lake District, it is surrounded by the magnificent mountains and fells of the North Pennines. The North Yorkshire Dales, Lancashire and Tyneside are all within easy reach and the romantic border town of Gretna Green is only a 45 minute drive away. Here are just some of our hotel features: * 4 star AA Hotel (76%) * 1 AA Rosette Restaurant * Small Heated Indoor Swimming Pool - Closed from 1st March for redevelopment * Sauna, Turkish Room - Closed from 1st March for redevelopment * Games Room (including Pool & Table Tennis) * Luxury Executive Bedrooms with views over the gardens and the fells * Traditional Victorian Architecture Appleby Manor is a four star luxury Country House Hotel with everything you need including warm open log fires in the winter, excellent hotel bedrooms, a fine selection of wines and whiskies together with an award winning restaurant and indoor leisure club that offer superb views over Lake District fells .
Why not avoid the congestion of Windermere and the rest of the South Lakes and explore the hidden Lake District - the Eden Valley, while staying at Appleby Manor Country House Hotel. The Jacuzzi in the Leisure Suite is closed for repairs until further notice. We apologise for any inconveniencethis may cause. PLEASE NOTE: The Leisure Club will be closed form 1st March for redevelopment until further notice.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Pitch n' Putt , Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
A very warm welcome.
We stayed only one night but found the experience excellent