This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Locanda Vivaldi, the original and ancient home of the famous composer Antonio Vivaldi, is situated in a wonderful location, in front of the lagoon and only few steps far from St Mark's Square. The hotel has been renovated to create a modern and intimate establishment offering excellent facilities: 27 air-conditioned rooms, steam shower or idromasage bathtube, TV, minibar, hairdryer and safe. Wifi FREE.
Buffet breakfast in the morning is served in the Pink room. Gritti Bar on the ground floor is open in winter time. On the top floor a wonderful Terrace with a splendid view: Venetian Lido, San Giorgio Island, Giudecca Island, the Basilica della Salute and the Campanile di San Marco. . . have a look on this enchanting city with its historic squares, church towers and its romantic lagoon. The Bar on the Terrace is open during the spring-summer season. During Redeemer’s fest you could have the opportunity to see fireworks show on the lagoon from this charming Terrace. . . it’s a privilege that only a selected few can enjoy.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Doctor on call , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 01:00 hours
- Until 01:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Locanda Vivaldi Hotel in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet