- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Great pub, steeped in history, quaint village. Fantastic boutique room not your average square box, great attention to detail and really rel..."
"Really enjoyed my stay at this hotel, excellent room and very accommodating and attentive staff...."
"The pub was gorgeous and the food was exceptional. Ate evening meal and had full cooked breakfast. The room i stayed in was a stable room, l..."
"If you know what you are booking this is a great little place. If you are a couple who are after a great night away this place is perfect. G..."
About the hotel
Excellent ease of access via road or rail. Outstanding restaurant and bar meals. Luxury accommodation with individually designed rooms finished to an excellent standard.
Friendly warm, welcoming service. Free Wifi Internet Access throughout. (Wired and WiFi in all rooms). Conference facilities. Serving the freshest and best food around. Just awarded one AA rosette (March 2012)
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- Pets are not allowed
67% would recommend it to a friend
White Hart Hotel
at first impressions were okay at the front desk however, once seeing the room it was no way as nice as the pictures.
Food was so over cooked I could have thrown my meal and it would have shattered having told the waitress I didn't even get offered money back which I feel as though I should have. Then the bill come instead of it being given on a tray - polite way or in my hand at least was thrown on the table. Would not recommend the food or the stay. sorry to say