- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Staff very friendly and let me book in at 09:00am; excellent as I had vacated my other accommodation and had a heavy bag. Room very modern b..."
About the hotel
The hotel is located 2 minuts away from the sanctuary (250 meters). The hotel is fully renovated in 2012 (reopening 7th of April 2012), 43 modern bedrooms all ensuite, with flat screen satelite TV and free internet connexion WI-FI. In a friendly family atmosphere, you will enjoy delightful, varied cuisine and will benefit from our experience of serving an international clientele.
The hotel also offers a list of varied excursions.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Saint Etienne in Lourdes are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good Budget Hotel
Staff very friendly and let me book in at 09:00am; excellent as I had vacated my other accommodation and had a heavy bag.
Room very modern but a bit small but not a problem, we were only using it to sleep in. Quite modern and a nice shower room, it looks as some money has ben spent on it recently. Only critsism, the bedsite lights were actually wall lights about 3 foot above the bed, difficult to read by when only one switched on.A small but well stocked bar in reception was great for a last coffee before bed