This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Economy Hotel is a small, cozy tourist-class hotel on the edge of Tallinn’s Old Town. Tallinn’s Old Town is just 300 metres away. Raekoja Plats and the Town Hall are within 700 metres.
The Harbour of Tallinn is 1 km from the hotel. Just a 15-minute drive from the Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport (take a bus 90K) and only 200 metres from the Balti Jaam Railway Station, this modern hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and free parking. The spacious rooms at Economy Hotel are brightly decorated and feature elegant wooden floors. They include a TV, work area and private bathroom. Most of the rooms have views of the picturesque Toompea hill (in Old Town). The hotel rooms was last renovated in March 2012.
- 24 Hour Reception , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet