- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"The hotel was very nice and extremely clean, however very small and noisy with deliveries going to Fraser's next door at 5am. The staff were..."
"Friendly hotel staff very helpful...."
"The only positive thing about this room was the massive super king bed which my wife and myself both slept like babies in when there wasn't..."
"Beautiful hotel with lovely unique rooms - loved that they are all named after famous Scots. The rooms are spacious, spotless with a huge de..."
"Nice hotel with polite and helpful staff room was clean. Only problem was the room was above the bar which was very noisy until the music en..."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of Edinburgh's trendy West End district with the Castle, all the best shopping, bars and nightlife on your doorstep. The Angels Share Hotel is a destination. With a stunning bar, restaurant and late night drinking venue all under one roof.
Situated on the corner of Edinburgh's renowned 'Princes Street'. Our chic rooms are each dedicated to a famous Scot - you may find yourself staying in the Sean Connery, Paulo Nutini, Ewan McGregor or perhaps Annie Lennox room. With 30 to select from you are spoilt for choice! The Angels Share Bar and Restaurant offers style, opulence and quality service - with over 200 whiskies on offer and exeptional food served until late 7 days a week. If you are a fan of live music Angels Share hosts two nights a week some excellent live music with an acoustic set on a Friday night and a lively house band on a Saturday.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
jack vetrianno room
The hotel was very nice and extremely clean, however very small and noisy with deliveries going to Fraser's next door at 5am.
The staff were very pleasant, however soon info would have been helpful (we found the fridge, glasses, tea and coffee facilities and WiFi password the next day when we were getting ready to check out!). The towel rail in the bathroom is ridiculously hot, my friend burnt her arm on it, no warnings for this.
Angels Share Hotel
Friendly hotel staff very helpful.