- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"The bathroom is due for a refit and perhaps should be planned for this winter. Its the style of property, the city center location and parki..."
"Staff were lovely. Room (145) was beautiful, clean, lovely bed and bathroom..."
"We had a warm and friendly welcome to the hotel, the room was spacious and clean. We ate out in the town but enjoyed the music in the James..."
"An excellent hotel which is well staffed, warm and the bedroom and bathroom was lovely. A very good dinner menu, excellent bar snacks and a..."
"Stayed here for 1 night while on business. Staff very polite, especially young lad behind bar. Hotel was full on the night but didn't ever f..."
About the hotel
The Feathers Hotel in Ludlow is internationally recognised for its beautiful Jacobean architecture and medieval heritage. Described in the New York Times, 'I dare say it is the most handsome Inn in the world. .
. . everybody knows of it. It is one of the prime images of Olde England, portrayed in posters and brochures wherever tourism is known' Situated at the heart of the ancient market town of Ludlow, there are excellent craft and antique shops and a wealth of historic buildings, all within easy walking distance. The Feathers 40 bedrooms include spacious and individual luxury suites, Four Poster Beds, Spa Baths and Fireplaces. All rooms are en-suite with both Bath and Shower and all equipped with Free view Flat Screen Television and DVD Player. Wi Fi is available at no extra charge. The Feathers award winning Restaurant enjoys a reputation for offering traditional, innovative and contemporary cooking using fresh local produce wherever possible with the menu changed seasonally. We do recommend making a table reservation especially at weekends. The Feathers Bar, Lounges and Courtyard are open from mid-morning for teas and coffees. Freshly prepared Pub food is available lunch time and during the evening. The bar serves Traditional Real Ales. During winter months our Real Log Fires add to creating a warm and welcoming environment and residents also have the exclusive use of our historic James 1 Lounge.
Showing Friday 31 July 2015 to Saturday 1 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
The bathroom is due for a refit and perhaps should be planned for this winter.
Its the style of property, the city center location and parking on site which adds value to this hotel. hence my lower score for value for money. TV was far too small. Glad we did not stay the Saturday as there was a noisy pub opposite. I would be happy to stay again but at £122pn would have to negotiate lower rate or better room.
The Feather's Hotel
Staff were lovely.
Room (145) was beautiful, clean, lovely bed and bathroom