- 47 guest reviews
"The hotel is very central to the area. There's a council car park nearby which is locked during the night and costs only £3 for 24 hours. Th..."
"Had a lovely stay bed was so comfy didn't want it get out!! Lovely fluffy towels provided will definitely stay again. Staff were lovely and..."
"Good location; friendly helpful service..."
"I only stayed for a night, and I didn't try the food, but Castle was a great value, well kept, tidy and clean hotel. Perfect for a stopover..."
"pretty good on the whole...."
About the hotel
The Castle Hotel is a family owned and run 3 star hotel, based in the heart of Merthyr Tydfil, only a half hour drive to the centre of Cardiff (Capital of Wales). Only a short walk from the high street, bus and railway stations, our forty-five room hotel is ideally situated to cater to all your needs, whether business or pleasure. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further information regarding the accommodation, facilities or services we have available.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Castle Hotel in MERTHYR TYDFIL are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
66% would recommend it to a friend
Could be better some decor (draws) where broken
Tap was stiff and shower head leaky
Also had a broken tea spoon
Parking not ideal
Very central to the area.
The hotel is very central to the area.
There's a council car park nearby which is locked during the night and costs only £3 for 24 hours. The room had a living area with sofas and a view to the hills above the highway. Very close to Brecon Beacons. We were there for only a night. Would have loved to stay a little longer.