- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, bedroom a little tired but very clean food was excellent...."
"Further off the motorway than I had expected, and not initially impressive on arrival. However, the rooms was comfortable and the food was g..."
"Great location, rooms excellent. Restaurant good for evening meals and breakfasts excellent. A bit out of the city but suited us well...."
"We have stayed at this hotel on many occasions now and have always had excellent service. i have recommended it to friends who have also bee..."
"Close to the M5 I thought this would suffer from the noise of the traffic but I was wrong. the room was pleasant but had seen better days as..."
About the hotel
This Traditional Inn and fine family owned Country Hotel is set in 20 acres of lawns, landscaped gardens and lakes, making it the perfect country hotel retreat. Situated at only 1 mile from M5 junction 6, close to Worcester Sixways Rugby Stadium and only 10 minutes from the Worcester city centre and tourist attractions. Superior hotel offering well appointed and newly refurbished modern accommodation whilst retaining the character of the building.
All 24 Bedrooms are spacious with air conditioning, TV, workdesk, availability for WiFi and ensuite bathroom facilities. A wonderful country pub serving the best kept beer and fine wines from around the world, alongside a sumptuous bar snacks menu. Fine dining restaurant serving a seasonal menu, cooked by our headchef Chris Broughton and his team, using only the finest and freshest, locally sourced ingredients. All this served by our friendly and helpful staff. Free car parking available for up to 300 cars. Excellent range of conferencing facilities in 7 different rooms which accommodate from 2 to 200 delegates. Fully licensed for civil and naming ceremonies with three rooms available for wedding receptions and private/corporate banqueting. Whether you’re planning a short break, romantic weekend, wedding celebration or a conference/seminar event, The Pear Tree Inn & Country Hotel offers the perfect setting. Please contact the hotel if you have special requirements.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
THE PEAR TREE INN & COUNTRY HOTEL
Lovely hotel, bedroom a little tired but very clean food was excellent.
Convenient and comfortable
Further off the motorway than I had expected, and not initially impressive on arrival.
However, the rooms was comfortable and the food was good, marred by the overworked amateur waiters in the evening. Breakfast the following day was excellent with very good service