- 24 guest reviews
"lovely bedrooms, however had a very poor sleep because of of the background noise, fans running all night casing vibrations through walls, I..."
"Not too bad but a bit on the expensive side for one night. Staff very helpful and friendly. A bit confusing for taxi drivers as got dropped..."
"Spa was basic, we were given a twin room when booked a double. Booked a taxi through to get to a wedding reception at a nearby hotel 5 miles..."
"Sarah on reception was haughty, unhelpful and abrupt. All the other staff we encountered exceeded our expectations in terms of helpfulness a..."
"Could not fault hotel, although I should have checked room only virus food inclusive as we had to pay this extra which was quite expensive...."
About the hotel
Heythrop Park Resort is a wonderful hidden secret, tucked away in a beautiful corner of the Cotswolds. Arrive at the sweeping 2 mile drive and see all manner of wildlife as you pass through its 440 acres and approach this impressive historic venue. We have 17 elegant, individually furnished 4 star Main House bedrooms and 137 standard 3 star rooms in two modern purpose-built wings, situated away from the main house.
We offer free parking to our guests along with complimentary free wi-fi during your stay. Each room is en-suite, offers tea/coffee making facilities and TVs and boasts elegant décor. There are plenty of dining options for you to consider inside and out! The Brassey Restaurant is our more formal restaurant and perfect for celebrations and intimate dinners. You'll find mouth-watering dishes such as Thyme & Pepper Roast Loin of Pork, Seared Sea Bass Fillet and locally sourced Farmhouse cheeses on the menu. For light bites and a more relaxed and informal setting we have the Brassey Bar, The Mezz and The Charlbury Bar which offers a great choice of good, honest, home cooked favourites such as Pulled BBQ Pork and the old faithful Fish and Chips. Tempting Afternoon Teas on the sunlit terraces and patios overlooking the south lawns or in the stunning Wedgwood Lounge for a more opulent affair. Our 7,156 yard, par 72 golf course has been designed by renowned golf course architects, and meanders through ancient woodland, lakes and streams. There’s no need to transport all your golf gear, we have the highest quality golf equipment available to hire, so even if you’ve never played golf before you can jump on a buggy and give it a go! Our Health Club Facilities feature a state-of-the-art gym, indoor 20 metre swimming pool, sauna and steam room. We also have our very own luxury treatment rooms, with a variety of massages and treatments available to book with our highly trained, professional therapists. It is an ideal base to explore the outstanding beauty of the market towns of Chipping Norton, Stow on the Wold, Chipping Campden, Broadway and Woodstock, yet only 20 miles from the historic city of Oxford & Bicester Village. This means you have a huge variety of public transport links including Charlbury making this the perfect base for your days out exploring.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Snooker/Billiards , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Nice modern bedroom but Very noisy
lovely bedrooms, however had a very poor sleep because of of the background noise, fans running all night casing vibrations through walls, I also had the great pleasure of having to listen to very noisy guests I assume were attending some function directly below my room.
Unless I have no other choice I will be unlikely to rush back to this hotel.
Not too bad but a bit on the expensive side for one night.
Staff very helpful and friendly. A bit confusing for taxi drivers as got dropped off at crowne plaza end but no problem as staff showed us the way back.