This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Coed Cae is a traditional stone cottage set within the southern reaches of the Snowdonia National Park. Situated in its own wooded garden on the Mawddach estuary with spectacular views. The house is only a ten minute walk to the George III pub at Penmaenpool and a short drive to the nearby pretty town of Dolgellau.
We can provide you with packed-lunches and evening meals in addition to Bed and Breakfast, and being keen outdoors enthusiasts ourselves, we can give you pointers on walks and mountain bike tours in the area. Alternatively, if you are in need of a less active time, light the fire, open a book and just enjoy relaxing at Coed Cae.
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet