- Very Good
- 73 guest reviews
"Although being a picky traveller I was impressed with the quality of single room. You can move around without hitting the walls and the room..."
"Functional Room was in need of a good clean but the sheets were clean and fresh Breakfast was good, enough choice didn't wait too long Din..."
"Perfect for what I needed. Beautiful building, friendly staff...spot on..."
"Room was very clean and tidy, well worth the stay...."
About the hotel
The Heart of England is a converted 18th Century Farmhouse which now operates as a Pub/ Restaurant and 13 bedroom hotel. The rooms have been fully refurbished to a high standard under the Marston’s Inns brand in Spring 2008 and offer guests free wi-fi, luxurious bedding, flatscreen digital TVs and tea and coffee making facilities. We offer all our guests a complimentary breakfast from our continental buffet and range of cooked option.
The hotel is ideally located just a couple of miles from the M1 and 6 miles from Northampton. It also offers easy access to Milton Keynes and Coventry, being situated between the two and can easily reach the A5, A45 and M40. The pub forms an integral part of the hotel experience, and the menu offers a selection of pub classics and a broad range of constantly changing specials to tempt you, with the fantastic all day offer of 2 main meals for the price of 1. You can compliment your meal with a drink from our well stocked bar, which offers a choice of specially selected wines as well as continental beers and cask ales.
Showing Saturday 5 September 2015 to Sunday 6 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/09/2012 to 30/09/2020 - Please be advised that your Credit/Debit card details are taken JUST to secure your booking, all payments must be made at point of check out. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Although being a picky traveller I was impressed with the quality of single room.
You can move around without hitting the walls and the room was clean. I did like the Dove soap, did not take advantage of the coffee in room. The pub next door was convenient and the staff was friendly and the breakfast was good with the option to order from menu was great. Because we all know buffets are not always clean.
Basic - staff helpful and welcoming
Room was in need of a good clean but the sheets were clean and fresh
Breakfast was good, enough choice didn't wait too long
Dinner a little disappointing
Staff very helpful and friendly
Overall the building is a bit run down and in need of some TLC
The atmosphere in the bar/restaurant was ok not too noisy
Not too expensive to have dinner here
Room was peaceful and everything in working order