- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"We were helped by Joseph on the Reception dress to work out the correct buses to get and where to catch them from. He was lovely and polite..."
"Rathmines is handy to southside of Dublin. Pubs restaurants cinema. Area well catered for. There are buses every few minutes or so into city..."
"Stayed a couple nights here arrived 3 hrs before due check in to leave bags but was told we could have a room right away if we didn't mind t..."
About the hotel
Rathmines Travelodge is perfectly located just 15 minutes walk to the city centre in a vibrant area with many shops, bars, cafe's and restaurants. Travelodge Rathmines comprises of 54 bedrooms all rooms have en-suite facilities, remote control television, hairdryers and tea /coffee making facilities. Restaurants, bars, shopping centre surrounding the hostel.
Free Wi-Fi with unlimited data for all devices throughout the hotel. Walking distance to Dublin's most famous attractions. Bus stop adjacent to the hostel bus numbers 14, 14A, 15, 15A with stops including St. Stephens Green, Trinity College, O'Connell Street.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Pets Allowed , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 12/07/2016 to 31/12/2020 - Free Wi-Fi with unlimited data for all devices throughout the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Dublin City Rathmines
We were helped by Joseph on the Reception dress to work out the correct buses to get and where to catch them from.
He was lovely and polite and so helpful.
The shower in the room was terrible. It was either freezing cold or scalding not. A small child could easily be burned with this water. The water only trickled out the shower which took forever.
Rathmines is handy to southside of Dublin.
Pubs restaurants cinema. Area well catered for. There are buses every few minutes or so into city centre and only 15 min walk to St Stephen Green. I would return