- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Stayed a couple nights here arrived 3 hrs before due check in to leave bags but was told we could have a room right away if we didn't mind t..."
"First stay in Dublin , great hotel and staff were very welcoming throughout our stay. Room was very spacious and very clean . It exceeded th..."
"Front desk staff very helpful and polite but forgot to offer us the option of breakfast. It wasn't until we read the information in the room..."
"My friend and I stayed at the Travelodge Rathmines in Dublin between the 28th and 30th December 2013. We were going for a weekend to explore..."
About the hotel
Rathmines Travelodge is perfectly located just 15 minutes walk to the city centre in a vibrant area with many shops, bars, cafe's and restaurants. Travelodge Rathmines comprises of 54 bedrooms all rooms have en-suite facilities, remote control television, hairdryers and tea /coffee making facilities. Restaurants, bars, shopping centre surrounding the hostel.
We offer complimentary Bitbuzz WIFI in our reception area. WIFI is available in our guests rooms for a small fee of €5 for a 24 hour pass. Walking distance to Dublin's most famous attractions. Bus stop adjacent to the hostel bus numbers 14, 14A, 15, 15A with stops including St. Stephens Green, Trinity College, O'Connell Street.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed a couple nights here arrived 3 hrs before due check in to leave bags but was told we could have a room right away if we didn't mind taking one facing road we were warned that there could be noise due to traffic but we took it anyway once in room traffic was heavy and we could barely hear it so decided it was going to be quieter at night which it was didn't hear anything room was good size and clean paid 118 euros for 2 nights during easter hols and will return in near future nice walk from here to centre or there is bus stops outside hotel door with good bus links great value for money
First stay in Dublin , great hotel and staff were very welcoming throughout our stay.
Room was very spacious and very clean . It exceeded the expectations of other travel lodges I have stayed in before.
Superb location , within walking distance of main attractions. Thank you to all staff within the hotel. Xxx