- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"The room above had creaking floorboards and the person in it was walking around after 12 a lot, there were people out in the corridor after..."
"A long way out of Dublin city but a good bus service to the door...."
"Excellent customer service! All your staff were very nice and hekpful..."
"Typical Travelodge. approx 30 mins from ferry port. Friendly staff...."
"Really enjoyed my stay and was able to keep my dogs with me but I did Think €20 per dog is a lot when there is nothing provided for the dogs..."
About the hotel
The Travelodge is set in its own attractive grounds in leafy Castleknock with Dublin's famous Phoneix park only 30 minute short stroll away. Designed to meet the needs of todays budget concious family, corporate guest or short break customers the Travelodge hotel in Castleknock cannot be beaten for inexpensive accommodation and value. Bedrooms are spacious ,with king size bed set with comfy duvet.
Family Rooms sleep 2 adults and 2 children under 12. Rooms have complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, multi channel Tv, & free carparking. We offer complimentary Bitbuzz WIFI in our reception area. WIFI is available in our guests rooms for a small fee of €5 for a 24 hour pass. Metzo family restaurant open from 7am serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Dublin Phoenix Park
The room above had creaking floorboards and the person in it was walking around after 12 a lot, there were people out in the corridor after 12 on their phones and speakong with one another with little regard that other people may be trying to sleep
A long way out of Dublin city but a good bus service to the door.