- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Cheap and fairly reasonable. Expect the bare minimum.. Good value for money and accessible via a shuttle bus from the airport. However i don..."
"Room was average, we were in 313 and it had seen better days. Furniture was damaged and some unstable. The room was clean on surface but dir..."
"As always Travelodge never dissapoints always the best...."
"Great all round service and only 10 minutes to airport. Would stay there again...."
"Great place to stay as a base and close to the airport. Sword village a short stroll away where you'll find some lovely places to eat and dr..."
About the hotel
Dublin Airport Travelodge is ideally located 1. 5km from the airport. The Dublin Airport Hopper offers direct link to and from Travelodge Dublin Airport North Swords and Dublin Airport with services every 30minutes from 04:00 until 01:00.
Tickets can be purchased from the bus driver and costs EUR 5 one way, kids go free. Travelodge Airport North Swords offers spotlessly clean, spacious modern rooms together with unbeatable fixed room pricing. Bedrooms are spacious, with King size bed set with comfy duvet and single sofa bed. Rooms have complimentary tea coffee making facilities and multi-channel TV. Free Wi-Fi with unlimited data for all devices throughout the hotel. Jack's Restaurant is open from 7am serving Breakfast, lunch and dinner until 10pm. Travelodge offers complimentary car parking. Airport Bus number 23, city centre bus number 41, 41c, 33.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Dublin Airport North ‘Swords
Cheap and fairly reasonable.
Expect the bare minimum.. Good value for money and accessible via a shuttle bus from the airport. However i don't understand Travelodge's rationale for providing shower and bathroom tolietries that are sufficient only for a 1yr old child. I know it's a budget chain and probably runs on a shoestring budget but it is better not to supply any shower and handwash gels at all in your rooms than supply those with barely enough for 2 squirts!. Also the room was stiflingly warm even with the window open (as far as it could go) which made for a sweaty and miserable night.
Good budget hotel
Room was average, we were in 313 and it had seen better days.
Furniture was damaged and some unstable. The room was clean on surface but dirty in detail. It clearly only gets a basic wipe down between guests. Staff was very friendly and accommodating but move very slowly, no multitasking here. Location was fab, 5 mins to airport, straight shot.