- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Great location friendly staff...."
"the hotel is close to bus stops and you can get in and out of Dublin for €3.30 each way on either the 41 or 33, the buses run about every 15..."
"Basic against quoted slashed price on website (138 euros!) Would have expected a better standard.Towels very tired and thin no bathmat neede..."
"Have stayed in Travel Lodge Ballymun twice for family events and was fine cheapest around and great but swords was a bit of a let down, was..."
About the hotel
Dublin Airport Travelodge is ideally located 1. 5km from the airport. The Dublin Airport Hopper offers direct link to and from Travelodge Dublin Airport North Swords and Dublin Airport with services every 30minutes from 04:00 until 01:00.
Tickets can be purchased from the bus driver and costs EUR 5 one way, kids go free. Travelodge Airport North Swords offers spotlessly clean, spacious modern rooms together with unbeatable fixed room pricing. Bedrooms are spacious, with King size bed set with comfy duvet and single sofa bed. Rooms have complimentary tea coffee making facilities and multi-channel TV. We offer complimentary Bitbuzz WIFI in our reception area. WIFI is available in our guests rooms for a small fee of €5 for a 24 hour pass. Jack's Restaurant is open from 7am serving Breakfast, lunch and dinner until 10pm. Travelodge offers complimentary car parking. Airport Bus number 23, city centre bus number 41, 41c, 33.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Dublin Airport North ‘Swords’.
Great location friendly staff.
weekend in Dublin
the hotel is close to bus stops and you can get in and out of Dublin for €3.30 each way on either the 41 or 33, the buses run about every 15-20mins and takes about 25minutes.