- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"We booked for our 30 Wedding Anniversary and we were upgraded to the MB suite for an additional charge, sorry to say it "wasn't worth the mo..."
"Lovely hotel in a lovely part of the world, great service along with great lake views at breakfast...."
"- excellent front of house service - fantastic accommodation - excellent spa facilities - delicious food - relaxed atmosphere - highly re..."
"Stayed here for 2 nights and made use of the spa facilities. It's one of the beat hotels in the lakes I have stayed at and great value for m..."
"We came to the Daffodil for our own alternative Christmas Day and then immersed ourselves in the full Wordsworth experience as we were delig..."
About the hotel
On the shores of Grasmere Water, The Daffodil Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of the Lake District. Surrounded by stunning Lakeland scenery, The Daffodil is the Lake Districts newest luxury hotel. The hotel reopened in July 2012 after a major redevelopment with has resulted in 78 new bedrooms including 14 luxury Suites, a Spa with thermal suite, extensive function rooms and a lake facing restaurant serving fantastic British food.
The 78 rooms at The Daffodil Hotel & Spa are all equipped with King Size or Super King beds as standard (twin rooms available), flat screen televisions, air conditioning, complimentary Wifi, filtered still & sparkling water and Molton Brown products. The Dining Room serves an á la carte menus grill menu. Overlooking the lake, our dining room is a relaxed and informal space to dine, drink and socialise with friends and family. The Spa at the Daffodil is a wonderfully luxurious haven of tranquility and relaxation. The Spa offers an extensive range of treatments and skin care products from Germaine de Cappuccini. Our thermal suite will rejuvenate and reinvigorate tired bodies – a perfect way to end a day spent on the beautiful fells that surround the Spa. Please note that due to the nature of the spa, children under the age of 16 are not permitted in this area of the hotel. Following our refurbishment the hotel is fully functional, the views are ever constant but the grounds are still under development and need time to mature. This will not hamper your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you to The Daffodil Hotel and Spa Grasmere.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Moulton Brown Suite
We booked for our 30 Wedding Anniversary and we were upgraded to the MB suite for an additional charge, sorry to say it "wasn't worth the money", the staff were excellent, facilities were excellent, although disappointed with the "buffet style" breakfast for the amount they charged.
I know you expect to get 'ripped off' in the Lakes but almost £14.00 each for a breakfast you serve yourself; get real. Disappointed, unlikely to visit again.
The Daffodil Hotel & Spa
Lovely hotel in a lovely part of the world, great service along with great lake views at breakfast.