- Very Good
- 111 guest reviews
"The hotel was well situated with some good features, The hotel was full but there was a calm feeling all around which made the stay even mor..."
"Great warm welcome, rooms clean and comfortable, enjoyed the onsite swimming pool, steam and sauna facilities, hopefully be back to play the..."
"Room nice food terrible salty vegetables meat tough service very slow..."
"Fantastic stay, excellent stay, excellent food and fantastic staff! Just what the doctor ordered!..."
"Very good value for money . Friendly helpful staff . Bus service every 20 mins from just outside the hotel into centre of Cambridge . Would..."
About the hotel
The Menzies Cambridge Hotel and Golf Course is located just 5 miles from the famous university city of Cambridge. The convenient setting of the hotel provides an ideal destination for both business and leisure guests. There is ample free parking plus a bus stop situated outside the hotel with a regular bus service into Cambridge and surrounding areas.
We offer a range of contemporary facilities, including 136 well equipped en-suite bedrooms, an award winning Brasserie Restaurant and the popular Gallery Bar, providing the perfect setting for relaxing and unwinding after a busy day. Our bedrooms have recently been refurbished with new sumptuous super king size beds plus benefitting from a wealth of designer touches. The combination including stylish decoration and opulent throws affords our guests a truly luxurious and home away from home experience. For private functions and meetings, the hotel has a range of 10 individually furnished and fully equipped air-conditioned suites. We offer free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel The indoor Waves Health and Leisure club offers guests the opportunity to tone up in the air-conditioned gym or simply wind down with a gentle swim, jacuzzi or sauna. Guests may also wish to take up the challenge of the superb 18 hole Championship Golf Course. Discounted golf for all hotel guests- subject to availability
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2012 to 26/12/2012 - For all guests staying over the festive period, we would kindly request that you contact the hotel prior to arrival to make your dining arrangements as space is limited and cannot be guaranteed. The LateRooms.com rates for Menzies Hotels Cambridge in Cambridge are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was well situated with some good features, The hotel was full but there was a calm feeling all around which made the stay even more relaxing If i was to nit pick a couple of the staff need to be a little more customer friendly but overall it was a really good experience and stay
Great warm welcome, rooms clean and comfortable, enjoyed the onsite swimming pool, steam and sauna facilities, hopefully be back to play the golf course.