- 10 guest reviews
"excellent accommodation, super friendly staff, superb food..."
"Stayed at this b&b for 4 days. Hotel owners were helpful and friendly. Hotel was clean and beds comfy. Room was clean with kettle and tea ma..."
"Friendly service and hosts. Parking restricted. Poor wi-fi. Easy access to facilities...."
"good all round. nice couple...."
"We booked this hotel based on the reviews and it was what everyone said. We had a superior room a bit small but clean and tidy contemporary...."
About the hotel
The Bahamas is a family run guest house hotel offering a friendly, relaxed and informal atmosphere for couples, families and the business traveller. The hotel offers a range of bedrooms from singles to family rooms all of which have full en-suite facilities, remote control colour TV, free broadband internet access, individually controlled central heating and complimentary toiletries and tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel offers high quality guest accommodation operating on a bed & breakfast basis, with ample free parking for all hotel guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
excellent accommodation, super friendly staff, superb food
Nice place to stay
Stayed at this b&b for 4 days.
Hotel owners were helpful and friendly. Hotel was clean and beds comfy. Room was clean with kettle and tea making facilities.
Can't comment on food as I didn't pre book breakfast and couldn't change it when we arrived but smelled good as we left in mornings.
The only downside was they need to put bath matts in shower as plastic baths we're extremely slippery when having a shower.