- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"good all round. nice couple...."
"We booked this hotel based on the reviews and it was what everyone said. We had a superior room a bit small but clean and tidy contemporary...."
"Excellent breakfast, warm and clean room with a comfortable bed, hosts very friendly and helpful what more could you need. We have stayed at..."
"The room was great, The food was great. It was difficult to spot the hotel if you drive up from the coast side and the outside doesn't show..."
"quiet location but close to all amenities..."
About the hotel
The Bahamas is a family run guest house hotel offering a friendly, relaxed and informal atmosphere for couples, families and the business traveller. The hotel offers a range of bedrooms from singles to family rooms all of which have full en-suite facilities, remote control colour TV, free broadband internet access, individually controlled central heating and complimentary toiletries and tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel offers high quality guest accommodation operating on a bed & breakfast basis, with ample free parking for all hotel guests.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
good all round.
A Short Break
We booked this hotel based on the reviews and it was what everyone said.
We had a superior room a bit small but clean and tidy contemporary. Bed was comfortable modern shower with new towels. Sonia and John were very welcoming and cooked a lovely breakfast and would recommend this hotel to anyone.