"The hotel is not the best but food in the restaurant is first class..."
"My 18 year old daughter and I stayed here for 1 night as we were in the area to visit Thorpe Park. Our room was right next to the restaurant..."
About the hotel
Situated in the leafy outskirts of Maidenhead, just off the A4 within 5 minutes from Maidenhead town centre. Ideally situated not only for the business community, but leisure travelers looking for the ideal base for exploring the local places of interest, which include - Royal Ascot, Windsor Castle, Bray Village, Henley -upon -Thames & Heathrow Airport, just 20 minutes by car.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
14% would recommend it to a friend
Room was dirty, dirty bedding.
We heard rats running at night time. Never ever we will stay in this hotel again.
Kingswood Hotel & Restaurant
The hotel is not the best but food in the restaurant is first class