- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Very nice hotel, great location. Staff were welcoming and helpful...."
"Room very good with all kind of extras you would not expect. There is a DVD collection and a jacuzzi bath. Decor very nice also. Breakfast w..."
"I was really impressed with this hotel, my room Iwhich was in an annexe at the back of the car park so a little wary at first) was huge for..."
"Good value, nice rooms and service. No complaints at all...."
"The staff at Roxford Lodge were great, as was the location. Our room was clean however very small for the price we paid and we felt that the..."
About the hotel
The Roxford Lodge Hotel is a luxury boutique-style hotel situated in the heart of Ballsbridge, one of Dublin's most fashionable and exclusive areas. This elegant Victorian townhouse is only five minutes walk from the Georgian splendour of Merrion Square and its National Gallery, and only ten minutes stroll from Trinity College and the Bustling centre of cosmopolitan Dublin. All 20 bedrooms are individually designed with every modern amenity.
For added luxury, most of our rooms have a sauna and a jacuzzi bath. We also have a secure car park and serve tea and coffee free of charge throughout the day. All rooms have complementary WiFi internet access.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Sauna, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- In-room Broadband, Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Roxford Lodge Hotel in Dublin are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Roxford Lodge Review
Very nice hotel, great location.
Staff were welcoming and helpful.
Room very good with all kind of extras you would not expect.
There is a DVD collection and a jacuzzi bath. Decor very nice also. Breakfast was very good with an unique fruit salad available and a fry served with freshly heated wheaten bread. A 24/7 log fire also available downstairs. Only problem is that it is a long walk to city centre, but these other factors are there to compensate for this.