- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Stayed for two nights for a trip to Dublin with mates to see rugby. Good location (walkable, halfway between city centre and RDS/Lansdowne R..."
"We enjoyed a comfortable overnight stay for a theatre trip. The location is good for Bord Gais Theatre and the Aviva Stadium as well as bein..."
"'Would definitely stay here again...."
"We were in room 136, which was spacious, modern, had a walk in shower, jacuzzi bath and a sauna! Add to that a smart tv, and free tea/coffee..."
"We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. The breakfast was excellent best we had during our stay. The room was very clean and the staff very fr..."
About the hotel
The Roxford Lodge Hotel is a luxury boutique-style hotel situated in the heart of Ballsbridge, one of Dublin's most fashionable and exclusive areas. This elegant Victorian townhouse is only five minutes walk from the Georgian splendour of Merrion Square and its National Gallery, and only ten minutes stroll from Trinity College and the Bustling centre of cosmopolitan Dublin. All 20 bedrooms are individually designed with every modern amenity.
For added luxury, most of our rooms have a sauna and a jacuzzi bath. We also have a secure car park and serve tea and coffee free of charge throughout the day. All rooms have complementary WiFi internet access.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Sauna , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- In-room Broadband , Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Good value, good room
Stayed for two nights for a trip to Dublin with mates to see rugby.
Good location (walkable, halfway between city centre and RDS/Lansdowne Rd) comfy room, good bathroom. The sauna is a bit gimmicky, no idea who it's aimed at!