- 33 guest reviews
"room very nice but far too small and very claustrophobic...."
"Lovely room, and lovely staff! Would recommend!..."
"Clean comfortable and warm room. Compact but more than adequate. Train noise and vibration was continual- well there were at least eight tra..."
"I stayed here when attending the SMX London event. There was a great curry restaurant down the road from the hotel which I was able to get d..."
"Good clean accommodation. Friendly reception and attention to our needs...."
About the hotel
London Premier Kensington has recently been fully refurbished with numerous modern comforts and luxury features. Located in the Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, you are based within one of the most prestigious areas of London. With Harrods, Kensington Palace, and various other tourist hotspots on your doorstep – this hotel is extremely close to perfect!
All the rooms in the hotel have been elegantly constructed with mood lighting, interactive televisions, 24/7 complimentary broadband internet access, climate control air-conditioning and heating to name but a few of the excellent services the hotel has to offer.
London Premier Kensington has always been a popular choice of accommodation not only because of its attractive exterior and modern interior but also due to its fantastic location in the vibrant area of Earl's Court. Guests are able to access all the main areas of London with ease from this establishment, being only a short walk from Earls Court station, which offers excellent connections to Heathrow Airport and all other areas in Central London. Plenty of sightseeing opportunities are within close proximity, so for those who want to explore the capital and all its famous attractions, our accommodation will offer the perfect base from which to commence their journey of discovery.
Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first night's stay, 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
42% would recommend it to a friend
Dated hotel in need of upgrade
The first room allocated to me was on a train track the room reverberated as trains passed every few minutes they ran until after 1am and started the next morning before 5am.
I asked for a room change and was given a room where the stench of drains/sewage from the shower room was sickening. I had to put carboard in the window frame to stop a constantly rattling window. On check out the Manager asked how the 2nd room was when I mentioned the smell he said "I will report that and have it looked at" when I said the hotel already knows about as they tried to mask the smell with air freshners he admitted that was true so initially he lied to me by making out I was the first to report the smell but then he admitted he knew about it.
room very nice but far too small and very claustrophobic.