This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Ravenscourt House is a Family run 8-bedroom hotel, stonebuilt in Victorian era. The hotel is situated just two minutes stroll from the centre of Grantown-on-Spey, a charming small town with a distinct village ambience located amidst breathtaking countryside on the northern edge of the Cairngorms National Park. All of the bedrooms are presented to a high standard with period furnishings featuring throughout, along with all the amenities essential to ensuring your stay is as comfortable as possible.
Seven out of our eight rooms are en-suite and one has access to a luxury private bathroom. All rooms are equipped with Digital Satellite TV, DVD players, radio alarm clocks, hairdryers and a hospitality tray including tea and coffee together with biscuits. Wi-Fi is also available for guest use free of charge.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet