- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Although Ingon Manor is down a remote lane, it is very handy to get to straford, in our case to visit the RSC theatre. The car park lights w..."
About the hotel
A beautiful 14th Century Country House surrounded by its own challenging 18 hole golf course. With open fires and comfortable lounges, to ensure you have a comfortable stay. with tasty bar snacks available from our golf clubhouse.
Located within the picturesque countryside of Shakespeare's Stratford-upon-Avon and on the doorstep to Warwick Castle, and a wealth of National Trust properties. Ingon is the perfect retreat from the stresses and strains of life - a haven of tranquillity where you can unwind and relax whilst enjoying the highest standards of hospitality.
Showing Wednesday 2 December 2015 to Thursday 3 December 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Pitch n' Putt , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
overnight stay to see a Shakespeare play
Although Ingon Manor is down a remote lane, it is very handy to get to straford, in our case to visit the RSC theatre.
The car park lights were still on when we arrived home after the theatre which we were grateful for. The room was very spacious and clean and bed comfortable. breakfast was very well cooked and of very good quality.