- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Stayed with my husband and found room stunning and spacious. Facilities were everything I expected and room service was excellent and delici..."
"The hotel was a great way to spend a few days away from London, there are a lot of interesting places to visit within a half hour drive from..."
"Booked a night away from London with my boyfriend via laterooms. We had paid a bit extra for a superior double room, and not just the standa..."
"The Spa Hotel is located about 3/4 mile up the hill overlooking the town centre. Regular buses stop outside the hotel and go to the railway..."
"Hotel was fantastic when I checked in the hotel had upgraded us to the bridal suite. Went out for dinner that evening to the hotels restaura..."
About the hotel
The Spa Hotel is an elegant country mansion just a 10-minute walk from Tunbridge Wells Rail Station. It is set in 14 acres of gardens and parkland, and has a swimming pool and sauna. The Spa features 2 gymnasiums, a steam room and a flood-lit tennis court.
A range of beauty treatments and therapies are also available for guests to enjoy. Many of the hotel’s rooms have views across the beautiful 14-acre grounds, and there is free Wi-Fi access. Each also has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, facilities for making tea and coffee, and a hairdryer. Traditional cuisine is served in the Chandelier Restaurant. More informal dining can be enjoyed in Zagatos Bar, and there is an all-day Lounge & Orangery menu. The Spa also offers banqueting and conference facilities for up to 300 people.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed with my husband and found room stunning and spacious.
Facilities were everything I expected and room service was excellent and delicious. Would definitely stay there again.
A break from the rat race
The hotel was a great way to spend a few days away from London, there are a lot of interesting places to visit within a half hour drive from the hotel.
The hotel has great ambience, lovely gardens, and is in impeccable condition. We thoroughly enjoyed our short stay.