- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Stay in a disabled access room. Large room,but could be better arranged to give room for wheelchair to move around. Shower was in bath and m..."
"Faultless. Made to feel welcome from the start. Comfortable room. Food excellent - as nice a breakfast as we have ever had. Carvery is parti..."
"We stayed one night here and we were very impressed. The quality of the room, the high standard of catering were amazing. We will definitely..."
"Fine hotel room was slightly smaller than expecting but all in all lovely area very quiet. Just what we neeeded...."
"Good hotel in lovely old village of Bramber. A good base for exploring South East Sussex. Good sized room, very clean with well stocked tea..."
About the hotel
Quaint 3 Star Best Western Hotel situated in the sleepy village of Bramber, near to Steyning, Worthing, Brighton and the magnificent South Downs National Park. Ideal location when visiting the many historic houses, gardens and golf courses in the local area. Free parking and free WIFI is available to all guests and customers.
Award winning Carvery Restaurant and licensed to host Civil Weddings and Partnerships. Holder of the Enjoy England Breakfast Award.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *It is always advisable to pre book your dinner reservations* The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Best Western Plus Old Tollgate Hotel
Stay in a disabled access room.
Large room,but could be better arranged to give room for wheelchair to move around. Shower was in bath and my husband cannot get into bath even with bath seat. It needs a shower room. Toilet and washbasin were very good.
Trip to Brighton 2016
Made to feel welcome from the start. Comfortable room. Food excellent - as nice a breakfast as we have ever had. Carvery is particularly good. No complaints at all