- Very Good
- 80 guest reviews
"Very good location n accessability. Good big carpark...."
"Excellent stay, clean and tidy. Only observation is that decor could do with updating...."
"Great friendly check in from Sammy, given massive room on second floor, lovely clean and plenty of hot water and tea and coffee making facil..."
"Staff were friendly and efficient, breakfast was lovely and the bar food was good, however, I stayed Thurs-Fri sat nights and the Sat night..."
"Very good value, although accommodation is a little worn and certainly the bathroom could do with a coat of paint on the ceiling. Food was r..."
About the hotel
Whatever the occasion or reason for your visit to this wonderful part of Britain, The Highfield Hotel Middlesbrough will put you at the heart of the action, or the peace and quiet. Teeside is a wonderful place to spend your free time, with the famous Transporter Bridge, Captain Cooks birthplace and Roseberry Topping all within ten miles of this attractive accommodation. Our 29 rooms range from standard single, double and twins to the larger family rooms with additional beds and recently refurbished executive bedrooms.
And in keeping with the easy access youll enjoy outside, free Wi-Fi is also provided in all of the bedrooms and public areas! Hungry Hose Eating Experience Serving Food throughout the day until 10:00 p. m. Private dining is also available in the Highfield Room which is perfect for parties, meetings or business events. Coast and countryside await.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Very good location n accessability.
Good big carpark.
Excellent stay, clean and tidy.
Only observation is that decor could do with updating.