- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Travelling as a couple on a short city break to Amsterdam, the Albus was practically perfect for our accommodation! We arrived to the hotel..."
"Everything about our stay was fab, even when there was a problem checking in the staff were very nice making us complimentary coffee and dri..."
"Excellent location this hotel is within walking distance of all Central Amsterdam. Hotel reception outstanding giving lots of information on..."
"Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms had everything we needed. There was no air conditioning. With the window open, th..."
About the hotel
The Albus is a four star design hotel where you can experience the vibrancy of central Amsterdam from your doorstep and unwind afterwards in our luxurious rooms. Guests to the Albus can enjoy beautifully designed rooms, equipped with free Wi-Fi, full HD 32 inch televisions, Heavenly beds with high quality bed linen - 100% cotton, designer furniture and Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary cups. The Albus is located in the historical heart of Amsterdam within the famous Canal Belt and next to the most prestigious part of Amsterdam: The Golden Bend.
You’ll be 2 minutes away from to the 3 main squares: Leidsesquare, Rembrandsquare and Muntsquare. Restaurant Senses restaurant prepares unconventional and creative food art with the best of organic and sustainable ingredients where possible to tickle all your senses! Enjoy a 'blissful breakfast' each morning full of healthy tidbits and fresh smoothies for €19
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Albus Hotel Amsterdam City Centre in Amsterdam are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great stay at the Albus!
Travelling as a couple on a short city break to Amsterdam, the Albus was practically perfect for our accommodation.
We arrived to the hotel early (due to the time our flight landed), but the receptionist still booked us in and gave us our room. As soon as we entered the hotel, we were greeted with great customer service; the staff were friendly and approachable and gave us lots of information about attractions we could visit on our stay. The room was impeccable:
- clean, tidy and very smart
- a very comfy bed (with the most amazing plump pillows)
- courtesy toiletries, water bottles, espresso coffee machine (refilled daily) and ear plugs just in case the city is too loud (although not in a loud area, and I only used these once when there were building works early one morning)
- hairdryer, enough sockets, and TV with channels in different languages
The only (and I really mean only) negative that I can think about our stay was on check out when we were told we had to pay tax for our stay (previously not mentioned) of €20. A shame as the money wasnot the issue, just the fact that we weren't told about it and hadn't budgeted for it. Nevertheless, we both had a lovely stay and were very impressed with both the hotel itself and its lovely staff. Definitely recommend and would stop there again if we go back to the city.
Everything about our stay was fab, even when there was a problem checking in the staff were very nice making us complimentary coffee and drinks.