- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"- Bit difficult to find and some directions on the web site would be a good idea. + Large twin bedded room. Warm and comfortable. - Only h..."
"Really good breakfast. Friendly couple that run the place. Warm, comfortable, great shower... and a bargain price!..."
"Hotel very homely and comfortable. Good value for money with friendly hosts...."
"A pleasant place to stay. I loved hearing the piano being played beautifully by the owner as I came down for breakfast...."
About the hotel
Rural location 3 miles north of Hereford city. Ideal for touring, golf, sightseeing. Both en-suite and non en-suite rooms for non smokers.
Tea/coffee making facilities. Colour televison. Ample car parking for 5 cars. Please note the car parking area is unsuitable for large lorries. Accessability to rooms after 16. 00 hours. There is only a very limited bus service into Hereford making the accommodation unsuitable for visitors with no transport.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 25/03/2015 to 31/03/2024 - WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS FOR PAYMENT - CASH OR CHEQUES ONLY. ANY SPECIAL REQUESTS MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH HERON HOUSE BEFORE BOOKING. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice picturesque location and Value for money
nice little place
- Bit difficult to find and some directions on the web site would be a good idea.
+ Large twin bedded room. Warm and comfortable.
- Only had small sachets of UHT milk :(
+ large bath room and hot shower
over all this was the cheapest B&B I could find and was good value.
Thank you for your comments. I note you had difficulty finding us, however if you look on Laterooms location page there are details of how we can be located. If this is not enough there is a map and description on our own website which is very clear.
Also we note you did not feel the small pots of milk were enough. If you had used all we provided you could have had plenty more. Additionally if requested, fresh milk in a jug, can be given to you.