- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel - thoroughly recommend. Beautiful grounds and great ambiance. Bit of a rabbit warren to find your way about in and in places so..."
"A last minute booking after we got married and I have to say the best customer service I have received in any hotel. Staff were outstanding..."
"We stayed there for a wedding, the staff were excellent and food very nice. The main hotel is a beautiful historic building and really could..."
"Amazing place, Beautiful...."
"Front of House, Alison and Debbie; best in class. So too is Sam, event organizer. 2 quibbles: why no quality beer? 3 fizzies just doesn't cu..."
About the hotel
A fine Elizabethan house set in 11 acres in the heart of Shakespeare's county. Billesley Manor Hotel - The Hotel Collection is situated just minutes away from the M40, just outside Stratford-upon-Avon, where you can engross yourself in the literature and life of William Shakespeare and plunge yourself into the land of historic England, also in close proximity to Warwick and Leamington spa. A beautiful country retreat with modern bedrooms and a fine dining restaurant, Puma's Billesley Manor Hotel captivates the very essence of Central England.
Billesley Manor Hotel has 69 rooms and 3 four poster rooms, half of our bedrooms are in the main house and the other half are in the beautifully refurbished barns. Cuisine is of the highest standard and is served in the Stuart Restaurant - an authentic dining room that has earned 2 AA rosettes as well as high praise from Egon Ronay. Classic Sunday roast and all the trimmings also served. Our dining room operates a formal dress code in the evening (Please no Jeans and No Trainers). Relax throughout the hotels many small lounges and sample the best Club sandwich. Full afternoon tea is also available on the terrace. The Body Sense Spa is a haven for total relaxation to help you relieve your pains and stresses. With 3 beauty treatment rooms, using the best in Elemis and Shisheido products, you can sit back, indulge, flake out and let us do the rest. It's best to book your appointments before you arrive at the hotel to confirm your pampering.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel - thoroughly recommend.
Beautiful grounds and great ambiance. Bit of a rabbit warren to find your way about in and in places some of the decor could do with a spruce but this did not detract from great service, lovely architecture and overall lovely time. Recommend and would stay again.
Fantastic hotel with the best customer service ever!
A last minute booking after we got married and I have to say the best customer service I have received in any hotel.
Staff were outstanding with nothing too much trouble. Gorgeous hotel in a stunning setting. Great value for money and I would highly recommend to anyone!