- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Stayed for one night on business. Didn't do much and had room service food, but all in all it was pretty much faultless. Getting the shower..."
"Good stay and very helpful staff, room could have benefited with a mini fridge...."
"Lovely hotel - thoroughly recommend. Beautiful grounds and great ambiance. Bit of a rabbit warren to find your way about in and in places so..."
"A last minute booking after we got married and I have to say the best customer service I have received in any hotel. Staff were outstanding..."
"We stayed there for a wedding, the staff were excellent and food very nice. The main hotel is a beautiful historic building and really could..."
About the hotel
A fine Elizabethan house set in 11 acres in the heart of Shakespeare's county. Billesley Manor Hotel - The Hotel Collection is situated just minutes away from the M40, just outside Stratford-upon-Avon, where you can engross yourself in the literature and life of William Shakespeare and plunge yourself into the land of historic England, also in close proximity to Warwick and Leamington spa. A beautiful country retreat with modern bedrooms and a fine dining restaurant, Puma's Billesley Manor Hotel captivates the very essence of Central England.
Billesley Manor Hotel has 69 rooms and 3 four poster rooms, half of our bedrooms are in the main house and the other half are in the beautifully refurbished barns. Free Wi-Fi and parking s available onsite. Cuisine is of the highest standard and is served in the Stuart Restaurant - an authentic dining room that has earned 2 AA rosettes as well as high praise from Egon Ronay. Classic Sunday roast and all the trimmings also served. Our dining room operates a formal dress code in the evening (Please no Jeans and No Trainers). Relax throughout the hotels many small lounges and sample the best Club sandwich. Full afternoon tea is also available on the terrace. The Body Sense Spa is a haven for total relaxation to help you relieve your pains and stresses. With 3 beauty treatment rooms, using the best in Elemis and Shisheido products, you can sit back, indulge, flake out and let us do the rest. It's best to book your appointments before you arrive at the hotel to confirm your pampering.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Tennis Courts , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
tired looking and disorganised on the food side
Not much of a welcome, my food order never got through to the kitchen and an hour later I had to go looking for it only to then have it given to the table next to me who ordered 45mins after me.
They then had given my breakfast table the next morning to someone else when I returned to it with my self service food. All very embarrassing. Poor communications, process and management.
Excellent all round
Stayed for one night on business.
Didn't do much and had room service food, but all in all it was pretty much faultless. Getting the shower temperature right took a bit of doing, but that was hardly a major problem.