- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Excellent value at a hotel so close to Bath...."
"Had a good stay, and had a lovely time. Beautiful views, but hotel in need of a little extra love. Staff all friendly and a nice room...."
"Nice hotel and friendly staff. Good rooms and lovely setting..."
"The only thing I can say is one egg one rasher of bacon and one mushroom was not a breakfast..."
"Was working in Semmington and had travelled down from Preston so decided to treat myself, but was a little disappointed overall. Had a room..."
About the hotel
Our Georgian Manor House has 9 Deluxe Bedrooms and our separate building the Garden Lodge has 33 Signature and Premium Rooms,set in 69 acres of gardens and woodland with superb leisure and beauty facilities, just two miles from historic Bath. (Please note that there is a short uncovered walk between the two buildings with stairs leading to the bedrooms. ) Facilities include; swimming pools, tennis courts, golf driving range, gym, studio, saunas, steam room, sunbeds.
Please note that there are restricted children's hours to the leisure club. (Monday - Thursday 1pm - 5. 30pm. Friday 1pm - 8pm. Saturday & Sunday, inc bank holidays 10am - 6pm). The Hotel has a choice of two restaurants; The Eden Brasserie offers a modern ambience with a contemporary round the world menu. Open everyday for food from 10. 00am to 9. 30pm. The 2 ** Georgian Room, offers a traditional menu, with panoramic views over the Limpley Stoke valley. Open week round. Advance booking in both restaurants is recommended. PLEASE NOTE: The hotel's main restaurant will be closed for dinner on the 24th, 25th & 26th December. Dinner will be available on these dates in the Eden Brasserie and from room service. Children under the age of 15 are not permitted to eat in The Georgian but are fully welcomed in the Eden Brasserie. Combe Grove is set on a hillside with steps to access the property.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/06/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please note - the hotel has no lifts and the majority of hotel bedrooms are only accessible via steps and stairs. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent value at a hotel so close to Bath.
Combe Grove Manor Hotel - The Hotel Collection
Had a good stay, and had a lovely time.
Beautiful views, but hotel in need of a little extra love. Staff all friendly and a nice room.