- Very Good
- 135 guest reviews
"We have stayed at the crown hotel a number of times. The staff are always very welcoming and helpful, the hotel is very clean and the food i..."
"We were thoughtfully put on the top floor by the receptionist as there was a function in the hotel that night. We didn't hear a thing and al..."
"Pleasant hotel - room good - didn't have food. Very difficult to park - had to off load luggage and park car elsewhere. Harrogate has lots o..."
"Nice location right in the centre of town. Room very spacious and clean. Comfy bed! Friendly staff. Would recommend this hotel to friends. O..."
"Lovely Hotel, right in the centre of Harrogate. Friendly staff and a great breakfast. Would definitely book again...."
About the hotel
The Crown Hotel is located in the centre of busy Harrogate, 5 minute walk from the Train Station, and surrounded by lots of shops, boutiques, bars, restaurants, also within close proximity of Betty’s Tea Rooms, The Pump Room museum and The Montpellier Antique Quarter. All of our 114 bedrooms are fully en-suite with bath and shower, some have walk-in showers and we also have two fully accessible disabled rooms. We are now offering FREE WIFI throughout the hotel.
The Crown Hotel has two bars “Henry’s” and “The Place” both offering a selection of cocktails, wines and beers. Each bar also serves “round the world coffees” which you can enjoy with a piece of homemade cake. Should be feeling peckish there is an extensive bar menu, room service or if you are looking for something more substantial what not try our delicious Al a Carte or Table d’hote menu which can be eaten in the Thackwray Restaurant. Public parking is possible at a location nearby(reservation is not possible) and charges may be applicable Finally please can you contact the hotel in advance should you be bringing a wheelchair or a scooter.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
We have stayed at the crown hotel a number of times.
The staff are always very welcoming and helpful, the hotel is very clean and the food is excellent. The hotel is situated in a central location in the town.If there is a down side to the hotel it is the parking there are a limited amount of onsite spaces.But there are plenty of car parking spaces nearby.
A hotel with character
We were thoughtfully put on the top floor by the receptionist as there was a function in the hotel that night.
We didn't hear a thing and also didn't have to suffer the normal early morning running of water or door slamming that usually accompanies hotel stays.
The floor was very creaky in the bedroom, so we tried to walk across it as little as possible, as I don't know how noisy it would sound in the room below.
Breakfast was excellent and very good value.