- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"After a busy day on the road, QBelfry was easily found from the M1 and provided an excellent overnight stop. Very comfortable bed, well appo..."
"The dark décor tended to detract from the hotels general ambience. Some detailed aspects did not live up to the standards that one would exp..."
"The hotel room was excellent it was very clean the staff where very friendly they could not do enough to help you. We loved our stay at the..."
"The room was spacious and very clean and tidy as was the bathroom. The welcome on arrival at Reception was warm and helpful. We enjoyed a b..."
"No issues at all with the hotel. Evening meal fantastic, nice sized portions, cooked beautifully. Room excellent. Staff excellent. English b..."
About the hotel
The Nottingham Belfry is one of the finest four star hotels in the area. It is as welcoming as it is stylish. Just 10 minutes from the city centre and 2 minutes from the M1 its location is ideal and with 250 complimentary car parking spaces, the hotel is ideal for both business and leisure guests.
With free internet access throughout the hotel and a great leisure club with swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool, steam room, cardio gym and exercise studio and spa. The Nottingham Belfry is the perfect base for business and leisure. Add to that, the restaurant, bar and comfortable lounge which all offer fine local, regional and international produce in a vibrant or relaxing environment – just take your pick. If the weather is good why not sit out on the bar terrace or in the central courtyard for a quiet relaxing drink? The contemporary feel of this hotel is apparent from the moment you arrive with the geometric design of the building with its walls of glass, coupled with a plush, contemporary interior. It makes for one very special hotel experience. The Nottingham Belfry has been awarded a gold award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme. Free car parking for all guests. Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which! UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Room and leisure club fantastic, hotel understaffed and the service was a let down.
The food was bought out on a dirty plate from the bar and felt embarrassed for the waiter that I had to walk back over to tell him . Perhaps if these hotels managed / incentivised their staff in the proper manner then their performance would reflect this.
Convenient & comfortable business hotel
After a busy day on the road, QBelfry was easily found from the M1 and provided an excellent overnight stop.
Very comfortable bed, well appointed room, plenty of hot water and a good breakfast to set oneself up for the next day.