- 58 guest reviews
"Loved the refurbished bar and location. Price was right - we had a reduced room rate of 52 pounds. The only problem was the cleanliness of t..."
"Well received on arrival. Somewhat noisy room overlooking main road. Room needed re-furbishment, which apparently is on the cards...."
"The room was clean and tidy but as the week wore on as thinks ran out they were not replaced..."
"Nice, comfy, friendly, quiet and clean...."
About the hotel
Located in the pleasant village of Lyndhurst, The White Rabbit Hotel is the ideal base for exploring the New Forest National Park. This eye-catching hotel with its spacious grounds and smart terrace is a haven for walkers and ramblers and those who want to explore the charms of the historic village. Southampton, Bournemouth and Portsmouth are all within easy reach, making the hotel perfect for anyone doing business on the South Coast or planning a last minute trip.
Facilities include; 15 en-suite bedrooms, including larger family rooms, each equipped with Flat Screen TVs, Tea and Coffee making facilities and offering free unlimited Wi-Fi. There’s a large Chef & Brewer pub restaurant on-site, ample free parking and a function room catering for up to 35 people. Situated on the A337 Romsey Road, just four miles from Junction 1 of the M27, The White Rabbit is easy to find and offers convenient access to Southampton and local attractions such as the Peppa Pig Theme Park and Beaulieu National Motor Museum.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
66% would recommend it to a friend
Loved the refurbished bar and location.
Price was right - we had a reduced room rate of 52 pounds. The only problem was the cleanliness of the bathroom which I did comment on and was noted.