- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"We have visited this hotel for food on previous occasions and were very happy. This time there was a large group and we had to wait a long t..."
"Only disappointment no heating or hot water for shower & no offer of compensation..."
"We had a family suite with a King size bed and a separate room with a double sofa bed. Good,clean and comfortable room which as massive. The..."
"I was only looking for a place to sleep and I got that. The bed was comfortable, shower worked, staff were pleasant enough. Easy access from..."
"Fine for the price..."
About the hotel
A former country house outside the market town of Coalville and 2 miles from the M1, The Charnwood Arms Hotel is a great location for exploring the lovely Leicestershire countryside. Visitor attractions including the National Space Centre and Twycross Zoo are within easy reach. Leicester and Loughborough are both less than 10 miles away and Nottingham, Derby and Burton on Trent are all easily accessible, making The Charnwood Arms an ideal base for doing business in the East Midlands, or planning a last minute short break.
With free parking and a fully equipped meeting and function room, the hotel is ideal for business meetings and away days too. The hotel has 34 en-suite bedrooms including chalet-style, family and twin rooms, all with flat-screen digital TV, unlimited free Wi-Fi for guests and tea and coffee making facilities. There is ample free parking and a family friendly Fayre & Square pub restaurant on site. Less than 12 miles from East Midlands Airport and close to Leicester, Donington Race Track and Mallory Park, the hotel is conveniently located just 2 miles from junction 22 of the M1, on Beveridge Lane off the A511.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Charnwood Arms by Good Night Inns
We have visited this hotel for food on previous occasions and were very happy.
This time there was a large group and we had to wait a long time for food. When it arrived some of the dishes were a bit dried out and some not correctly cooked. However, we dined again on the Sunday afternoon and were very pleased with everything. The staff were very helpful and got us what we needed quickly. Breakfast on the two mornings were very different one morning we had everything we need but next morning had to ask for numerous things. Neither morning was particular busy. On the whole we enjoyed our stay and would probably return.
Charnwood Arms by Good Night Inns
Only disappointment no heating or hot water for shower & no offer of compensation